This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free web hosting!

I'm going to offer free hosting for 1 year. The package will include 400mb storage and 2048mb bandwidth per month. FTP,PHP, cPanel, and mySQL is also included. It'll be on a Linux server.

cPanel demo!

TERMS:

-I can not guarantee the full year of free hosting. At this point in time, I don't for see any problems with providing for the full year.

-Domain name is not included in this offer. I can provide a domain name for $10/year. I'm also looking into various free domain options.

-All laws must be followed. I reserve the right to look at the files in your site to make sure there is nothing illegal.

-An advertisement of some sort is required on your pages. It can be designed by you so that it does not stand out from your page.

-Overages of storage or bandwidth will result in temporary account suspension. Usually if you go over the bandwidth quota, traffic will be down until the following month. Special accommodations are possible.

-As always, I reserve the right to modify these terms and this offer at any time.

Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks!
    -Matt Haley
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Do you have an FTP?

How long is this offer good for?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
      Do you have an FTP?

How long is this offer good for?
      FTP and cPanel are included. This is good for 1 year. The offer is on the table for the month of March.
      My Car

Comment

Make sure to check out the cPanel demo.
        My Car

Comment

I'm actually pretty surprised that nobody on the net (not just cb7tuner) is interested in this. What would make this offer better? I need suggestions!
          My Car

Comment

bump!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thanks for the bump!
              My Car

Comment

sweeet. i am actually in the process of writing my own website bout my car it will be small. ill contact you when my lazy ass start coding
                Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
                  sweeet. i am actually in the process of writing my own website bout my car it will be small. ill contact you when my lazy ass start coding
                  Sounds good. Let me know
                  My Car

Comment

I'll hit you up when I decide to start an online gallery.

Comment

Pm me a very general price on making me a single page website that can accept credit cards/ paypal.. If you do this type of things. If you need more detail just ask...

Comment

Going to order domains this week if anyone is interested.
                        My Car

Comment

I have gained a lot of knowledge on doing the actual site code.. But idk how domains/hosting works how would i go about getting a site running?

Click it.... You know you wanna
                          Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

You'd pay $11/year for a domain. I'd set you up with a free account for one year. You'll then be able to upload all of your code.
                            My Car

Comment

Ok Thats simple haha.. I'll look into getting the money for a domain after i get some more code written

Click it.... You know you wanna
                              Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Working...
                              X