This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official "Accords in the Media" Discussion

These threads are always started when sites like The Chronicles and SpeedHunters showcase an Accord, so maybe we can just get something stickied to keep it all together? I think it's obvious we all enjoy talking about builds that seem to pop up out of nowhere, and they're a great inspiration to many of us.

Mods: Sticky, please?

Members: Do the CB7Tuner community a favor and relay anything you find on the internet here!

CB at K-Day Japan this year:

Originally posted by Joey Lee

CA and CB Accord together on period perfect wheels…

I’ve always been more of a Kouki 92-93 CB front end type of guy, but I can appreciate the older 90-91 front faces. This one even has U.S. headlights, corners and I believe the front bumper itself is also USDM…

CB coupe rear and Vigor rear end…

src
    Not usually being a fan of more extreme drops, I'm really digging the stance on this one, and those wheels are a superb match for the body.
    Last edited by Joey GT-R; 10-11-2014, 03:56 PM.

Accord Aero-R

I can dig it....

Stuck.
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Holy crap, it worked, lol!

*ED. - anyone know what front lip that is? Of all the skirts I've seen on this car, that one probably fits the best against the factory bumper lines.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-11-2014, 10:25 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Great thread idea!

The thing that stood out to me most about this car is that all the body panels are properly lined up from the fenders to the bumper and the hood to the headlights and grill. Even on fully built cars that's a rarity. This guy knows how to build a car.

Comment

Definitely. One odd thing I notice on all the EG-gen Civics I see in magazines is how poorly the headlights are aligned against the surrounding panels. Always annoys me. Looks 'real' I suppose.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Dictionary.Com
            media - "the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely"
            *Sigh* I knew this would happen so I blame myself. This topic comes around every now and again, just in bits and pieces. In any case the relevant material has been modified for continuity and for future discussions.

Continue.
            Last edited by Joey GT-R; 10-15-2014, 03:35 AM.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

When I saw it I was like wow a cb7 my wife was like a whauuut?. I told her its a car thing you'd never understand lol

Comment

Is that Rampage movie the sequel to the older one about the kid who goes berserk and kills a bunch of people? I can't remember how that ended, but I guess he got away with it. I know the director is hated with a passion by hardcore gamers because he screws up every game-movie adaptation he touches.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                  Is that Rampage movie the sequel to the older one about the kid who goes berserk and kills a bunch of people? I can't remember how that ended, but I guess he got away with it. I know the director is hated with a passion by hardcore gamers because he screws up every game-movie adaptation he touches.
                  Yes it is, he has flashbacks to the first one in the second, and its setup for a third...

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                    Yes it is, he has flashbacks to the first one in the second, and its setup for a third...
                    Yup.

My guess would be late 2015 or early 2016 for the third.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      Yup.

My guess would be late 2015 or early 2016 for the third.
                      Thatd be great if it came out right before the `16 election haha

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                        Thatd be great if it came out right before the `16 election haha
                        Why yes... that would be great wouldn't it? It very well may. I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

Comment

Cool story bro.

But here's one dated way back from November 2003
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

My thread's more intended for modified cars that aren't CB7T members, although movie/TV appearances are welcome. And yes, there have been several threads throughout the years so my goal was to get one stickied so we can have it all in one and hopefully retain the information/inspiration for the future.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              My thread's more intended for modified cars that aren't CB7T members.
                              Yeah. I figured as much.

And fixed.
                              Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-28-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X