Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22A Engine Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A Engine Swap

okk so i have a '91 accord ex and been driving it for a little now. Been considering swappin out the stock f22 im rockin rite now for the h22a. My questions is: what trails and tribulations am i lookin forward to? i cant find a legit source to tell me how to swap. plus im trying to find a reputable dealer of h22a's. know of any? tips are also appreciated. once the project is started i will throw up some pics

You clearly didn't look very hard... there's an entire section on this site that deals with swaps... the H22 swap being one of the most common.

Here:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423

More info can be found in the "sticky" threads at the top of the Swaps forum.

Comment

so i read everything but is a new tranny required or can i just use the accord tranny thats already in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Freshy View Post
        so i read everything but is a new tranny required or can i just use the accord tranny thats already in there?
        I just ordered a H22a with LSD trans for $2325.00 from hmotorsonline.com. They are one of the most reputable around and for what I was looking for the best price. You can keep the trans off the f22 but you will not get the true potential of if you get the H22 tranny. If you can afford it get a LSD Tranny.

Comment

i wish i still had my f22 tranny The h22 tranny is too short and i hate doing 60 at high rpms.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting in 808 View Post
            i wish i still had my f22 tranny The h22 tranny is too short and i hate doing 60 at high rpms.
            This.

The gears are taller in the F series trans. There's an entire section plus more if you search around dedicated to just this. Look in the "swap" section. GL

life is good.

Comment

Working...
            X