Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

NEW guy from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW guy from AZ

Joined a few years back when I thought about picking up a CB7 but never got a chance to until recently.

So, new to the forum but not the scene. I came from the TSX community. Here's a few of my old car before the CB7.

Picked up my car from my brother in law since he was moving.

And here she is...

90' CB7.....Fairly stock, except for this....

Really happy with the car, really fun to drive...

Hope to learn a lot from this forum,

thanks for viewing...

Please tell me you still have your TSX...I love this chassis but this is a downgrade from your TSX glad you like the car tho

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
      Please tell me you still have your TSX...I love this chassis but this is a downgrade from your TSX glad you like the car tho
      Agreed...but same clean swap and it looks like a great daily with all the factory options still intact.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjawagon View Post
        Agreed...but same clean swap and it looks like a great daily with all the factory options still intact.
        sorry fellas, don't have it anymore... got a lexus GS300 and I sold the TSX.... I actually still have a bunch of parts for the TSX. I'm pretty sure I'll be back in another TSX sometime in the future... for now, i'll be enjoying the CB7

Comment

nice!!

Comment

Oh man nice pick up!!!! Your cb7 is in great condition and a motor swap as well! Lucky!

Comment

Ill send you some pics of the spare parts that I had for the cb... so what happen to the tsx? You still got it? I was thinking of getting the milano red for my wife... now she wants a RDX or a Lexus... I hope to see some great things from this build

GAMETIME!!!!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

I don't consider it a "downgrade" per se. There are lots of things about 90s Hondas that I prefer over newer ones. Imagine if you took what a new TSX cost and put that much money into a CB7.

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
                  Ill send you some pics of the spare parts that I had for the cb... so what happen to the tsx? You still got it? I was thinking of getting the milano red for my wife... now she wants a RDX or a Lexus... I hope to see some great things from this build
                  sold the tsx... i think the new owner lives off of palm ave... yeah, my girls wants an RDX and a GS350...lol

Comment

That TSX was nice man, always liked those. Like the H in the cb7 though! Nice start for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X