Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dayzielynn View Post
      Did you take this pic while aiming the camera at a mirror?
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        Did you take this pic while aiming the camera at a mirror?
        i flipped it by accident and didn't realize it till now.kinda looks weird.

Comment

Ah, I was like wtf?
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

My new fully built head will post pic of block soon when my BF takes the motor out and starts on the block got all the parts order and on there way.should be here some time next week so i will have a good h22 head i will not need no more

Last edited by dayzielynn; 03-06-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                nice.
                thanks im hoping to get it done and tuned before honda tec. are you going to the golden gardens meet?

Comment

I recognize that cyl. head, that came from eBay didn't it? Good buy Keep up the great work too!

Comment

yeah sure did had to jump on it !!! lol thanks

Comment

what a fkn sweat ride ! i wish my GF get a cb7 like this.... !

she's got a rx8
                      My Ride Thread
                      The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                      Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Car looks very clean and proper, do you plan to go to CAM this year? Would be dope to see it in person.
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

my new set up about to go in by the end of this week. The old head is going to come off and the bottom end will be getting fully built by the end of this week. But on the side not here is a sneak peak of my new set up fully built head and a custom all in fab header cost 900 new but i got a deal on it. every header is custom made by hand and is different from the rest of them.

Last edited by dayzielynn; 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

a engine on the kitchen table are marvelous !

keep the good work !
                            My Ride Thread
                            The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                            Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Nice Head!
                              Didn't see it above but what cams are you gonna be running? Really liking the Cam gears Have them on my NON VTEC but still need em for my H22 Head. Did you have to get your block sleeved to build it, or did you go with Mahle Gold series pistons?
                              You going to spring meet correct?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                                Nice Head!
                                Didn't see it above but what cams are you gonna be running? Really liking the Cam gears Have them on my NON VTEC but still need em for my H22 Head. Did you have to get your block sleeved to build it, or did you go with Mahle Gold series pistons?
                                You going to spring meet correct?
                                thanks i got the stage 3 all motor cams and i just got the oem jdm types s pistons new cuz the Mahle Gold series pistons will eat the block after 20k from what i have read on them the coating starts to come off. I didn't want that to happen.but i just took the block to get bored for the type s pistons should get it back Friday they said so my BF can put it back together. should be in an running by next Tuesday. and i should be there at spring meet if everything gos as planed.
                                Last edited by dayzielynn; 03-19-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X