Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

graphic : 1993 Honda Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks nice!!

Comment

color looks good i like it, really clean CB
      FRIENDS
      DONT LET
      FRIENDS
      ROLL ON
      ROTA'S

Comment

New Black History Month Pictures

Stopped over in South Park today, and I had to take a quick picture by the MLK Memorial.

Comment

Very clean car sir
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Looking good! Painting the pillars black looks better

Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
              Very clean car sir
              Thank You MercyBoy, Im looking for another motor soon, I want to do H2 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                Looking good! Painting the pillars black looks better

Keep up the good work
                Thank You...

Comment

Acura DA Headrest, dyed and installed

OK, so I got me a new set of 90-93 Acura Integra headrest. I dyed them my cars interior color using Simply Spray (burgundy), only to realize the original seat color is slightly faded. I like the look cause it matches my exterior paint, but there is a noticeable difference with the interior .

Here's how the headrests look from the exterior, you can see how they match the exterior paint .

More exterior shots as I pulled into the car wash and turned on the headlights.

Comment

Damn. What brand was it that you used? It still looks tight.
                    Your cars color is too (sic), my S13 was that color. Takes me back.
                    Last edited by Jarrett; 05-27-2013, 12:43 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post

Damn. What brand was it that you used? It still looks tight.
                      Your cars color is too (sic), my S13 was that color. Takes me back.
                      I used Simply Spray Burgundy 201 here. But i may go back and try the Lavender. I will re-post when I dye them again in the next month or so. I am getting ready to sell her, my family needs more space.

Comment

I have gray integra headrests that give the same look... since my interior is light gray, and my headrests are dark gray like the outside of my car. Looks pretty cool.

Comment

thats the color of my first car! i loooove that color on this chassis. good choice man!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                          i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Wow your car looks great!

Comment

Sold My CB

Originally posted by Ispintechno View Post
                              Wow your car looks great!
                              Thanks man I had to sell my CB7 to my nephew who attends N. Texas A&M, ironically this car is his school colors. I did so much work to this cars motor, everything was redone 1-2 months ago after overheating(new machined heads, timing, all sensors, all gaskets, all seals, all belts, and two hoses way in the back) and this work done 4-5 months ago trying to solve a blinking D4 and limp mode in transmission: both computers, egr valve, distributor, wires, plugs, pcv valve, all transmission sensors, and 02 sensor. And finally to quiet my engine: new header to new cat conv, and muffler to tailpipe.

I DID NOT WANT or PLAN to sell my CB7 right now, but my nephew was looking for a $3000 car, and I had the perfect car for him, and my wife was on my back about a bigger vehicle. It was more like a gift to him. I will post pictures of my 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L, the same color as my car.

Until next time Cb7 tuner.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, was a really nice car. Good luck in your future endeavors.
                                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
                                X