Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 honda accord f20b swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 honda accord f20b swap

Have a 93 honda accord coupe with 5 speed did the f20b swap with lsd tranny has a chipped an socketed p28 ecu with tuned basemap from phearable has the two stage emissions delete shift cel light. have the car running but having issues with it idleing to high when it warms up it idles at 1600 rpms I've tryd adjusting dizzy an throttle cable an when it idles at a 1000 it makes a popping sound out of exhaust like its missing an here recently i avoided getting hit head on an car now idles at 500 an runs like crap an won't go above that idle. any ideas? Its tuned for 390 cc injectors but right now I'm running stock f20b injectors with resistor box an havnt had it tuned yet am i gna have to have it tuned to run correctly

Yes, get tuned or run stock components, then troubleshoot.

Welcome, btw.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks man i will try that an see what happens

Comment

I got the idle issue fixed by changing throttle body an the injectors but still have the issue of it running rich to the point it burns your nose when its running any ideas an could it be i got a bad basemap

Comment

Why are you running OBD2 F20B injectors with a resistor box?

Aren't they high impedence and you should delete the resistor box.

And I think those injectors are like 320 and your base map is for 390. WHY?

steve

Comment

Also, you've been driving this thing for over two weeks on a base map? Base maps are not for you to be able to commute around. They're intended to make your car idle so that other little bugs can be ironed out. After that, it's off to get tuned.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
            X