Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What do you call these spoilers/lips and where can I get one ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call these spoilers/lips and where can I get one ?

What type of lip/spoiler are these and where can I get one ?
    ...like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pic, etc.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116902
    Last edited by Alonex; 09-16-2014, 01:52 PM.

The thread you linked answers your questions.

Comment

That thread is pretty helpful for naming them, but finding them will depend on where you live. I can't imagine you can buy any of these new from the manufacturer, so you'll want to look for people selling the ones you want, either here on the forum, your local buy/sell classified site or your local wreckers.

Comment

xenon mild can be purchased still, search craigslist for a vendor or ebay

erebuni 129a sigma rear lip is ridiculously rare, almost never found. if you want the rarity and you ever come across one, by all means pick it up. your best and only bet would probably be from another cb7 owner who is letting it go. but it wont be cheap, usually.

3rd lip is a civic type r style rear lip replica designed for accords. search ebay for "accord 90-93 rear lip" and they should come up, usually as a package deal with front lip and such. mugen style rear lip accord may also bring them up.

4th lip is the 5th gen accord's factory rear lip, which can be unbolted. however, that particular style is only present on the 94-95 years, the 96-97 received a facelift which changed the design that is much less modifiable. find these at the junkyards, but don't spend too much on them. also, they require some creativity to mount, and if you do try to mount it, I would mount them without the mudflap for a cleaner install. you will need to cut it differently that what we've done so far, but if you are creative you can understand what i'm saying after looking at it for a while. I don't want to explain it because its... hard to say. you just have to be like "oh, wtf i get it now."
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=108
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
          X