Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably a htc one
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
      I have been deemed a nut job for a long time now. By people I know, on the internet, pretty much any place I have frequented at one time or another.
      Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      People have always thought Im weird..Im used to it. At least my girlfriend has awoken and raising my kids the way I do they see thru the shit at such an early age.
      Neither of you are "nuts" or, for that matter .. "weird" ...

The fact of the matter is, America is waking up. Albeit a bit slower than I'd prefer,
      nonetheless, there does seem to be an "awakening" happening. Trust me.
      I ask alotta questions in my cab .. and you'd be VERY surprised at just who gets in one.

Still, we'll always have those folks that simply .. go with the "clique"
      because, if they had to do anything on they're own, they'd face-plant.

3 girls the other day .. all in the back seat .. all college educated, 28, and living in Cali.
      THEY, had NOT heard about the Marine in Mexico, Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.
      Excuse me but .. what fawkin ROCK do have to be living under to have no knowledge of this?
      S E R I O U S L Y ?
      Oh, they'd also never even heard of George Carlin, did not know that Joan Rivers was dying,
      annnnd ... they thought Benghazi was a GUY! I shit you not folks!
      And that's just ONE cab ride .. YUP! That's our Country in a nut-shell.

Anybody .. if there is annnnyyyybody that is still clinging to O'Bummer's nut sack ..
      I .. have no fucking clue as to just wtf is in the 6 inch space in between they're ears!

The majority of our Country (and this is in-deed based on the people that get in my cab)
      is completely asleep .. for the most part. Canada? WOW! You guys are so past us!
      You folks HEARD O'Bummer say, "don't go to Las Vegas" .. EVERYONE ONE OF YOU heard him say it.
      Americans? 1 out of .... a dozen? 15? Amazes me! No .. it REALLY fawkin blows my mind!

I had one guy today .. honest to GOD's truth .. he said, "well, it's on our news .."
      (He's from Canada) I said, "No shit Sherlock .. and who's news are you watching?" duhhh!
      Why are American people so asleep at such a crucial time in THIS Country's History!?

And someone had the audacity today, to say to ME .. lmfao! She said O'Bummer inherited a mess ..
      Wow .. no shiiit .. I wonder what they'll call it when O'Bummer leaves office, I asked her .. :Crickets!:
      Lady .. it's been fawkin 6 years .. the ole "Bush did it" excuse has been played like a broken record!
      It'll be a fuckkin hundred years from now .. and some teen-agers will be racing UFO's,
      one will look at the other .. and say, "Wow .. can't go around the moon anymore in a nano."
      The other one asks why and is told .. "I dunno .. something about some dude named .. Bush."

Think shutting off phones and cars and spying on you is all there is to worry about?
      Think of what happens when the intrawebz are .. :POOF:
      yeah .. all the food-stamps stop .. banks are done .. you, have no mo monies.

Rioting in Fergusen? HA! That'll look like a fuckin peace rally in comparison!

Hope all is well with ya Josh .. and Erik!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post

The fact of the matter is, America is waking up. Albeit a bit slower than I'd prefer,
        I ask alotta questions in my cab .. and you'd be VERY surprised at just who gets in one.

3 girls the other day .. all in the back seat .. all college educated, 28, and living in Cali.
        Excuse me but .. what fawkin ROCK do have to be living under to have no knowledge of this?
        S E R I O U S L Y ?
        Oh, they'd also never even heard of George Carlin, did not know that Joan Rivers was dying,

Anybody .. if there is annnnyyyybody that is still clinging to O'Bummer's nut sack ..
        I .. have no fucking clue as to just wtf is in the 6 inch space in between they're ears!

The majority of our Country (and this is in-deed based on the people that get in my cab)
        is completely asleep .. for the most part. Canada? WOW! You guys are so past us!
        You folks HEARD O'Bummer say, "don't go to Las Vegas" .. EVERYONE ONE OF YOU heard him say it.
        Americans? 1 out of .... a dozen? 15? Amazes me! No .. it REALLY fawkin blows my mind!

I had one guy today .. honest to GOD's truth .. he said, "well, it's on our news .."
        (He's from Canada) I said, "No shit Sherlock .. and who's news are you watching?" duhhh!
        Why are American people so asleep at such a crucial time in THIS Country's History!?

And someone had the audacity today, to say to ME .. lmfao! She said O'Bummer inherited a mess ..
        Wow .. no shiiit .. I wonder what they'll call it when O'Bummer leaves office, I asked her .. :Crickets!:
        Lady .. it's been fawkin 6 years .. the ole "Bush did it" excuse has been played like a broken record!
        It'll be a fuckkin hundred years from now .. and some teen-agers will be racing UFO's,
        one will look at the other .. and say, "Wow .. can't go around the moon anymore in a nano."
        The other one asks why and is told .. "I dunno .. something about some dude named .. Bush."

Think shutting off phones and cars and spying on you is all there is to worry about?

The awakening is massive. Very surprising. It's a little late, but I was beginning to think there for a while that no one was noticing anything.

I would like that part of your job quite a bit honestly. And if I ever go to Vegas which is likely at some point, I know who's cab I'm getting in.

As far as college students go I know some really smart people who are really politically ignorant. Strangely enough I find the truthers to be people who are in the bottom tiers of society. Not all the time but generally. I have assumptions on why I think that is but no real evidence or hard facts.

Obama's "approval ratings" or whatever they are calling it today is at an all time low yet I heard a local news station ask how it can be as high as it is.

I have never meet a Canadian I haven't really liked. I don't know what it is about those people but the good majority of them get it and are generally awesome all around. As for people in Europe I think most of them get it too as I'm finding out.

I think many American's are very distracted. Not all of them but a good bit.

As for Bush. I have one thing to say about him. You knew without a doubt he loved this country. He may or may not have been an idiot. I personally had no beef with the guy. But I can show you picture after picture of him waving the American flag with a smile on his face full of emotion. Obama? Well... And I quote "All this for a damn flag?" -Michelle Obama. Barack Obama "Head nod with a frown of disgust."

The internet is the biggest thing they face. People are realizing MSNBC is lying through their teeth every night and they are looking for another source of information using the internet.

I hope you are doing well too Tomi!

Comment

we maybe sleeping but we have a lot of guns and we don't mind using them.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post

S E R I O U S L Y ?

Youve described the background static I perceive..Im glad you know whats up. Thanks, things are ok for what it is. I hope all is well your way, stay safe

Comment

"Apple will no longer unlock most iPhones, iPads for police, even with search warrants".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...92f_story.html

Comment

Truth be told, it's not hard to hack an iPhone and if they have a search warrant then their forensics team can unlock it without Apple... This goes for all phones, smart or dumb.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/icl...ios,27590.html

Comment

I'm sure you are right to some degree. However it is the notion that is both surprising and positive.

Although if it is improperly obtained then it is inadmissible in court.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                    Although if it is improperly obtained then it is inadmissible in court.
                    If they have a warrant, forensics can obtain it using standard back door hacking and it is admissible. No electronic product is bullet proof.

If they can't access the information with the standard hack or the phone is destroyed they actually remove the memory chip or take a flash dump of the data.

Heard of the internet of things? Talk about some data collection!

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                      If they have a warrant, forensics can obtain it using standard back door hacking and it is admissible. No electronic product is bullet proof.

If they can't access the information with the standard hack or the phone is destroyed they actually remove the memory chip or take a flash dump of the data.

Heard of the internet of things? Talk about some data collection!
                      I agree with you. However with the method you just described it is harder to obtain the info and it takes more time. Therefore they will be more likely to do so only when it is warranted and approved by a judge. Which is also called "necessary".

Apple not wanting to play ball is good. The customers asked for it and Apple is providing. That in it's self is good.

It is also a small part of a new effort meant to deter police officers and departments from illegally snatching peoples phones because they were being recorded beating a grandmother or tazing a handcuffed suspect. Apples new "policy" is going to work in accordance with other additional features on the Iphone such as a "cloud" type data storage which will save media that can be deleted or "lost". This does not directly support the process but it is a part of that movement.

Comment

"First Apple, Now Android is Responding to Consumer Demand By Making Your Device Cop Proof."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/app...t-data-police/

Evidently there is a problem...

Comment

Working...
                        X