HappyGilmore : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
    Can't wait to see pics of them installed. You bought two?
    Yup one for this one and one for my other CB in KC
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Atleast you have two cb's. I wish i did.

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
        Atleast you have two cb's. I wish i did.
        Actually I have 4! One of them is no good and is just a shell but there is a head and some other stuff of value to me in it.
        The CB7 Collector.
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Looks nice. Whites my fav color cb7

Comment

Those are my fogs...lol.

And after whole plate fiasco I think you're no longer a member of MO, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Those are my fogs...lol.

And after whole plate fiasco I think you're no longer a member of MO, lol.
              Mike you are right but I stay in KS as a FL resident lol, no less I go to school in MO!!!!

I need to get back down there and bring it up here so I can put the H22 in that thing!!!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Courtesy of Lady G and her damn good cam skills

And I need a new rear bumper and QP's there other than that she is in tip top shape!!!!!
                The CB7 Collector.
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

it si because of you that i am now getting red clears
                  visit vgruk

Comment

she did do a good job on those pictures. Nice looking car I like the ones in front of that church the best. nice location. (atleast it looks like a church)
                    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      she did do a good job on those pictures. Nice looking car I like the ones in front of that church the best. nice location. (atleast it looks like a church)
                      It is a church! Those places were all her idea Monica is awesome as hell!!!
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                        it si because of you that i am now getting red clears
                        Thank you so much . They are off that one right now but I am putting them back on very soon . I am also putting some on my 9091 as well.
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

She does have very good taste in locations! I hope someday that the three of us can get together for a meet (and photo shoot) one of these days. Probably won't happen until my mom and me have a second car that is trust worthy.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                            She does have very good taste in locations! I hope someday that the three of us can get together for a meet (and photo shoot) one of these days. Probably won't happen until my mom and me have a second car that is trust worthy.
                            Or one day we can slide down that way to you, esp since KI goes down there alot and we can some then!!! We'll be waiting!!!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Dremel in hand Rear fog install will commence first thing tomorrow!!!

EDIT

And this my 1300th Post (It probably more than that since the crash back in 10)
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

This is a small update for this CB. I wrecked it about this time last year and now this is the beginning steps to put it back together.

I feel like I cut this a little bit wrong but it looks good.

The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X