work stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

work stuff

Thought you guys might like to see what I will have to play with tomorro, customer was on the track, and it quit running.

Under Construction​​​​​​​​

You suck. Even just to get to spend some time with one, would be worth the time.

Let us know how awesome the NSX really is, even though you probably won't get to drive it.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      You suck. Even just to get to spend some time with one, would be worth the time.

Let us know how awesome the NSX really is, even though you probably won't get to drive it.
      "I really needed to test-drive it up and down the highway for at least a few hours, to make sure it really wasn't going to randomly shut off again"

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Quit running...... hmmm, i think of oil starvation and pray its not that.
        Hope they take good care of it.

Comment

Supposedly, they got it running again at the track, but it died again, I don't think oil starvation at this point, I will see tomorro. (Hopefully it's nothing serious)

Comment

Ya, let us know what you find.

Comment

I would literally sell all of my cars for an NSX shell.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post

Of course we drive em, can't diag or tell if it's fixed if you don't drive it. I love the older NSX not so much on the new 1s. Not as impressive as you think. A well modded cb will keep up, I miss working from GM and getting to drive Corvettes and stuff all the time.

Hopefully wil see whats wrong with it tomorro. Not a waiting customer, and he isn't in a hurry, so it's a low priority.
                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 05-15-2018, 11:54 PM. Reason: multipost

Comment

Thank you for fixing that, must have been my internet acting dumb.

Comment

Bad main relay was the cause of the no start/dying issue. Passenger tailight seal has went bad and is allowing water in, so that will be fixed today also.

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
                      Bad main relay was the cause of the no start/dying issue. Passenger tailight seal has went bad and is allowing water in, so that will be fixed today also.
                      Love how Cb's also suffer from that, so that's kind of funny LOL.

Comment

yea, crazy how you have two ends of the spectrum, and they share parts like that.

Thing of beauty, this thing supposedly has forged internals, head work, cams and stuff. it does have slotted and drilled rotors and has been lowered, that much I know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                          I would literally sell all of my cars for an NSX shell.
                          Not a shell but there you go sir!

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/43107315
                          [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Size9zombie View Post
                            yea, crazy how you have two ends of the spectrum, and they share parts like that.

Thing of beauty, this thing supposedly has forged internals, head work, cams and stuff. it does have slotted and drilled rotors and has been lowered, that much I know for sure.
                            Uggg. so you have 500 scratches on your forearms now? That looks impossible to work on.

Comment

It's tight, the electronics (pcm etc) are behind the seats on the wall under plastic panels.

Comment

Working...
                              X