Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minor paint nicks here and there, and i don't care. i'll just polish the car, buff out the headlights, and drop it low. i got an auto because my loaner car was a manual and i like to do business while driving.
    Last edited by nostringz; 02-02-2012, 01:46 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

I may be getting one again shortly as a DD. Wont be doing anything to it though, other than maintenance and driving it till the wheels fall off. AZN cadillac FTW!
      '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Anyone know if there's a custom polyurethane molding company in Colorado? If it's easier, I'm thinking I can just have someone local make me softer inserts for my engine mounts than going through ESP.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Most polyurethane is actually turned on a lathe. You could probably just buy some poly stock and have most any machine shop make them to size.

The ESP ones are pretty soft IMO they really dont vibrate that much in my car compared to what i expected. I suggest getting the ESP mounts. I personally have snapped 3 OEM drivers side mounts but that stopped when i went with the ESP mounts.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Oh, sorry for the lack of explanation - I've had ESP mounts since I did my H-swap in the spring. The vibration's not really noticeable when driving, but sitting still everything in my car buzzes. Especially now that it's cold, they take a while to warm up. The longevity of poly vs normal rubber is worth the tradeoff though. HASport offers 62A "street" mounts as well as 70A (ESP's are 70A), and I'd like to try that out. Even if softer inserts don't make a noticeable difference, finding out for myself wouldn't be much of a loss.

Thanks for that info, I imagined these small bushings were something like an injection mold. I'll look around online for poly stock.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

i used this for stock mounts, and i picked the 80A. it was ok. didn't vibrate too much even with balancer belt off.
              universal fill kit

Be Clean

Comment

Hey guys, email me if you're interested. I'm sellin my CB, $1000. Listed in the Mountain classified too. Thanks!

Comment

DB8 is gone, SW '91 GVR4 #5/2000 its replacement. Pretty stoked.
                  '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

- Extacee -

How much are you gonna be selling your cb for?

Comment

Seems people don't know how to use the classifieds... thread locked. It will not be re-opened. It will not be re-created. I only allowed this thread to be remade by a special request... no more.

Comment

Working...
                      X