Things The Government Doesn't Want Us to Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things The Government Doesn't Want Us to Know

The first is very boring but this movie tells the facts backed up by evidence on how the US Government will end up screwing us all.

Zeitgeist The Final Edition

-1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Seriously? Not this shit again.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

They're out to get us!!!!!!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Im not sure if this would be considered political.......

Okay i lied. it is political. and i didn't get the memo about political threads being
        ok'd yet. Still a sensitive subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
          They're out to get us!!!!!!
          out to get us they already got us. Lets get em back by taking our shoes off and freakin throw it at them. That way they can have a taste of defeet.

Comment

Im not even going to watch.

But you should probably delete this before it turns into ww3.

Comment

LOL!

If they don't want you to know, then how do you know?
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

just figured i'd change the subject before this thread is closed

Comment

I think everyone should watch it with an open mind, and before they discredit the vid... maybe look up some of the information to see if its true or false.

~Cole~

Comment

Originally posted by XStrategicDeath View Post
                    I think everyone should watch it with an open mind, and before they discredit the vid... maybe look up some of the information to see if its true or false.

~Cole~
                    We have already been down that path. More than once. It doesn't hold up under true scrutiny. They never do.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

yeah

Well I wanted to throw it out there to keep the thread going.

"if the news media didn't tells us, then it must not be true" lol

j/k

Comment

There's a million things that goverments don't tell their people, has been going on since the dawn of time and surely wont change anytime soon lol

Does it mean it's always bad? No, some things are best kept a secret anyways

Comment

What's the matter? It's just a fricking movie. You don't have to believe it. Although I haven't seen it, just watched a little part of it... Some things are actually very interesting. It's for your personal knowledge. Whether you believe it or not is a different thing.
                          NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                            There's a million things that goverments don't tell their people, has been going on since the dawn of time and surely wont change anytime soon lol

Does it mean it's always bad? No, some things are best kept a secret anyways
                            x2....I have no desire to know what the NSA is doing or who they are spying on.

All I know is that whatever the hell they're doing, it's working.
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I just put this up to see what people thought of it. To each there own
                              -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

Comment

Working...
                              X