Big Body LX : 1994 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Rear Negative Camber, Batman!

Yeo Chris, send me a PM tomorrow morning so that i wont forget to get you a price.

Comment

Great lookin car chris, i love the interior. overall it looks to be a beautiful car!!! keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Painted the wheels and found what I think to be the perfect drop for these wheels/tires.

Comment

damn i dont like 5th gens but yours is changing my mind for the present moment ..good stuff

Comment

The silver wheels make a world of difference on the car.

Looking good.

Comment

i like the new wheel color man! i have to agree with AccordWarrior.

on an OT note, im still riding on those tires from the EX wheels you sold me! lol.

Comment

Wow... thug life living it up huh . I used to ride my tires until the belts either were showing or shifted... I have kids now though so it's more than just me to worry about now.

Hopefully by NOPI I'll have my tint, corners, an side markers on.... and depending on how other money affairs are, possibly new hood.

Keeping the car now

Comment

Sold

life and family supercedes hobbies

Working on getting a nice clean canvas 4th gen now... but things aren't looking up.

Comment

Working...
                  X