HondaB18: Rotary Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaB18
    I'm still thinking, everything is original and taken really good care of that I dunno if I want to change anything. Maybe HIDs, you can see from the pics they aren't bright at all lol. But the basic maintenance like upgrading the radiator, fuel filter change, oil/filter, air filters, spark plugs, upgrading hoses etc are priorities. It makes a good weekend car but not a good daily driver. And I have my other rides to take care of
    Honestly, I think the only thing I would change, would be the addition of the factory wing, and maybe HID's too.

They just look so perfect with he factory wing on there.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

why is everybody all hopping around on the ls1?

why not an ls7?

go big or go home?

Comment

My uncle has a 94' RX7, my cousin got him HID's for X-mas, I believe they are from some sort of Nissan, I'll have to ask him about that. You may just want to pick up a Power FC if you get greedy. My uncle has one, and is tuned to 340rwhp. Also, look into getting a V-Mount for your intercooler. If you look at rx7club.com, he is RCCAZ 1. President of the Rotary Car Club of Arizona. Can you tell he's an RX7 enthusiast? Anyways, RX7's are amazing cars, in stock form or not. You should mod it! Talk to my uncle, he's nucking futz about his RX7.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Here's a pic of my uncles car, not to steal your thunder or anything, but I LOVE RX7's, and I have to show it off!
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
            why is everybody all hopping around on the ls1?

why not an ls7?

go big or go home?
            x2 ls1 are awsome,but ls7 is king....

im swapping a ls1 in to my 87 Iroc-z28 soon
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
              Honestly, I think the only thing I would change, would be the addition of the factory wing, and maybe HID's too.

They just look so perfect with he factory wing on there.
              I haven't really thought about the wing but it does look good. Its on my list of things to get.

foamypirate - I think I saw that yellow RX on Initial D . J/K, I've been lurking on that forum (user name is same as this one). Lots of knowledgeable modders. I did some research on the V mount intercoolers and think its a good and efficient way of cooling, its in one of my consideration after I get over my stock phase

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                I wonder what wouuld happen if you sent your LS1 powered FD to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering. The horrors.

If they can make a Escalade run 5.0 seconds to 60 and get a Sonoma to 60 in 1.9 seconds...what would they do with this.

Beautiful car btw.
                Good god. Things like that arent imaginable.

*SNEEZE* v mount and everything chassis related, maybe upgraded turbine(s), power fc, you know, the works. too much potential anyone?
                Last edited by Dv8; 05-03-2007, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X