No announcement yet.

the NEW ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thansk trev. i really want a mugen grill so when i find one i'll be sure to sell you my 94-95.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hey timmy theres a company here in costa mesa that sells right hand drive wagons. they switch out the jdm headlights with D.O.T. cert. and trow them away might wanna check it out. ive seen many mugen grills and full jdm lip kits. heheh thats were ill be going to buy the jdm cd wagon. they have 50 wagons that need to be sold and all are jdm. they will even sell you the lips if thats all you want.
      anyways sick brotha man make that shit V.I.P
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

nice rid tim congrats!! welcome to the bangbus life! what is see some shoes for it just sitting their?

Comment

nice pickup, i fiend for a wagon.
          FA1

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
            hey timmy theres a company here in costa mesa that sells right hand drive wagons. they switch out the jdm headlights with D.O.T. cert. and trow them away might wanna check it out. ive seen many mugen grills and full jdm lip kits. heheh thats were ill be going to buy the jdm cd wagon. they have 50 wagons that need to be sold and all are jdm. they will even sell you the lips if thats all you want.
            anyways sick brotha man make that shit V.I.P
            I need one. 4th gen, 5 speed, all the gizmos Seriously, thats awesome. I've always wanted a RHD wagon, How much they sell them for?

Timmy sweet ride, I know you'll keep her clean, I saw the pics of the 97. Guess you already got a bunch of nice parts for it, eh?
            Last edited by Accrdwgnguy; 06-26-2008, 10:19 PM.
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Nice wagon Tim. Those are some might wide looking wheels you got there.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Really nice pick up Tim, since you're going with air ride I thought I'll give a lil something how hot this wagon can look! Can you say JDM VIP.

Last edited by socal_cb7; 06-27-2008, 02:01 AM.

Comment

^ money right there! i need 5-lug for some awsome wheels... the president of our team actually had those wheels too.

selling my leon hardiritt bugel. $1900 firm no tires. 19x9 +9FRONT 19X10 +7REAR had lips redone last year november. One has minor curbage, less the 3 inches and the rest have minor nicks. nothing too noticeable. buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. socal pick up preffered.

before repairs

before mounting

- 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

omg omg omg WAGON!!!!!

Something like this perhaps bro?

I cannot wait to see what you're going to do with this one!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

something like that. that's that dude from hawaii on air runner suspension. i can't go too overboard since this is my daily . thanks ronald!
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i just noticed.. all of your cars' names start with a "K" :P
                        la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

Nice pick up Tim. Well if its to be your daily then maybe air susp is not such a great idea?

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

yep they are like my kids haha. thanks brian.

and kane thanks too, i understand about air ride being daily-able but it might not be such a great idea with my commute to school, work, and home.
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Tim, new ride looks mint.

Can't wait to see what you have stored for it. looks like your coupe won't be getting anymore attention
                              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                                I need one. 4th gen, 5 speed, all the gizmos Seriously, thats awesome. I've always wanted a RHD wagon, How much they sell them for?

Timmy sweet ride, I know you'll keep her clean, I saw the pics of the 97. Guess you already got a bunch of nice parts for it, eh?
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X