No announcement yet.

xwade01 : 1994 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want you rims first off hahah, nice car, so why exactly did you get rid of your cb7's? sucks its an auto, o well, peace man
    My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Thanks homie. Maybe when I get new rims, we can work out something?? But yeah, didn't really get rid of 'em yet, trying too now. But yeah it's auto for now, until I do that 5spd conversion. Hope you have better luck on your rides.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Very nice man, that Accord is stooopid slammed!

best of luck with it Wade.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
        1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Thanks buddy. Find me a deal on some shocks so my ride isn't so bumpyyy!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Well detailed her last night but couldn't get pics because it was getting too dark by the time I pulled it out. I'll get some pictures here in a little bit, just thought i'd keep you guys updated I guess? Later.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
            ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Okay, well so much for getting the good pics. The car is now dirty thanks to the fucking rain, and me putting more shit into it. Oh well, added a 4-2-1 header, OBX cam gear, and then a fuel pressure regulator. Runs good!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

you live somewhere that's salty in the winter?

have you poured out any aircraft paint stripper in wal-mart lately later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Yep, pretty salty in the winter. I live in Iowa so yeah. Why ya ask? And to tell you the truth I havn't poured out the aircraft remover, but i've used spray paint on the aisle's last weekend!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

just noticed the rust and the wheel clearcoat messed up from salt and whatnot. later.

Comment

Ahh, yes. But um it's not even noticeable now. Gave her an acid bath, clayed her, waxed her, washed her 2x, and another wax and bufff job. I'll get pics tomorrow if it doesn't rain. It won't look as good though. Other than that what you think mannn!?

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

i think it's a good lookin coupe. later.

Comment

Thanks!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

that is one clean 5th gen, make sure and keep it that way.
                            10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Hehehe thanks buddy. Oh trust me, it will stay that way!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Its pretty clean. Now, hoow about an engine swap....

Comment

Working...
                                X