Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
    just wanted to say congrats on your wedding, Im up next, having doubts and shit. How do you like it so far?? Anyway I been dying to see how BISI sends these headers out for the f22*, Im pretty sure its not a bolt on peice, the way it looks in his thread is not up to OEM fitment as far as downpipe to catalytic conv goes. Whenever you get a chance man if its possible to post a fitment pic and shit. Aight man enjoy life, lata
    The downpipe to rest of exhaust system fitment requires a donut type connection. You will need an adapter flange for the donut gasket, the donut gasket itself and a bolt/spring kit for this connection. This is the last piece to me completing this install, just been bolt/spring kit. I will get photos later when I complete it.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Custom downpipe to rear block adapter plate was made, now I have clearance from support brace. Short section of 3" pipe was made between header and rest of exhaust, hole drilled for stock O2 sensor and bung to be welded in place. The donut gasket connection is taken care of with all the hardware. Simply need some welds to be done, but it was out of Argon.

Comment

Sounds awesome man, can't wait till this thing is dyno'd, always been an inspiration to me!! I'll know in about 3 weeks whether or not I can take that performance package off your hands! Crossin my fingers.
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Short section of pipe between header and rest of exhaust system was made and welded with donut gasket adapter in place. Stock 02 bung welded also. Just have to install this section and fasten the spring/bolt kit I pieced together. Then, I have to line up a trailer to tow this to the shop.
          Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-23-2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            So she eased that leash up on ya and let you work on the car some, huh?
            No, I just hadsome time or made time to. We have a great relationship, no worries. Right now, we are just both frustrated in our house search, as it just isn't workin out fast enough for us. We are pre-approved, have the downpayment money ready, just a frustrating process. We hope to be living together in a new house before winter starts this year.

Comment

I just finished the Bisimoto header install and this project is ready for dyno tuning!!!

The header install went together better than expected, I like the way it turned out. Many thanks to my mechanic/shop owner buddy, Kelly, for all the help. He was a major contributor to the entire exhaust system, amongst many other things on this project. I have the stock O2 sensor in similar position as stock, the Bisimoto header O2 bung has a removeable plug installed for dyno tuning wideband. I also have a removeable 3" pipe section, similar to a test-pipe that has the stock O2 sensor bung on it, with flared donut connection on the header end and a 3" stainless-steel band clamp on the other mating it to the high-flow cat. converter. So this section can be removed for work in that area or if I wish to put a 45 deg dump section/megaphone for the 1/4 mile track. I'll consider that later, I plan for this car to spend more of its life on the street/hwy than track in terms of hours spent.

Tomorrow, I have to install 2 better condition tires on a trailer to use it. I have the dyno appointment setup for this Saturday 1 PM.
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 10-03-2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I cant wait to see how the headers look in the cb7, I been holding out for almost 2 years just for these headers, I still have my stock shit on. Anyway, is it possible to give your HONEST opinion on any headache and funds it took to actaully get these headers into your chassis and bolted up. Thanx man lata
                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                Pm meX
                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                H22A Swap
                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

This is very exciting news Cisco I wish you the very best w/ your search for a good home, it's def. a good time for it I'm wicked anxious to install my Bisi header aswell, you've made me even more anxious now

Comment

Awesome man, lookin forward to the results, pics and video!! I'm going whitewater rafting Saturday morning and when I get back in the afternoon you can guarantee I'm checking this thread first thing!! We are looking at the most powerful streetable F22 known, are we not?
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

OMG

I can't belive the day has actually come for the final tune!
                      spin city

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                        Hopefully I remember to video the dyno session and will take photos of current engine bay shots, under vehicle motor area shots and interior as it stands with some 91 SE black leather accents!
                        Ill call you to remind you
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Oh man this is awesome. The day has finally come!

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Saturday at 1 PM now, they accidentally double-booked in the morning. Still good to go. Threw some fresh 93 octane to mix with the older gas from sitting this morning. Getting the trailer prepped after work today and loading the car up.

Comment

When you say Saturday, you don't mean a Saturday in December right...

Saturday, October 4th, 2008?

This is gonna send shockwaves through the community. Phenomenal! I can't wait man. I'm so excited.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

D Day as arrived!

Boom shakalaka
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X