Dy2*Str33t-King : 2014 Honda Civic Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dy2*Str33t-King : 2014 Honda Civic Si

Haven't been on in a while, been busy with work and the family BUT I did manage to get just hands on a new Civic Si Sedan. After two months wait I finally Got my taffy white sedan that was made JUST FOR ME! And here are a few pics of what this beauty looks like. I call it "White 9"

Lowered on Skunk2 lowering springs

Flashpro + VITviper tune
    RickSpec D 3.5" intake
    Full Race Downpipe
    Enkie RPF1's painted Ocean Blue
    HIC rear window visor

Last edited by dj_ender; 07-08-2014, 01:51 AM.
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Awesome. But why does it seem like Honda's get bigger and bigger every year, is it safety reasons or just cause its comfier?
    “Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
    ― Jeremy Clarkson

Very first tear down and rebuild. vvv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755

Current Build, F23 block F22b dohc head:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203144

Comment

Safety, that got to add space to fill with airbags and crumple zones.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

I just test drove new 2013 Civic Si coupe yesterday (last one on the lot) and I hated it. It was boring and loud. I test drove a manual 2014 Scion tC as well the same day. Loads more fun, even with less HP it still felt faster than the Si and seemed to offer a better driving dynamic. And for the price and standard features, the tC won me over. The transmission was better in the Si, it was buttery smooth and precise and just loads better than the tC.

Just my 2 cents on the Si, I like the way they look but not how they perform. How are you liking your Si?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
          I just test drove new 2013 Civic Si coupe yesterday (last one on the lot) and I hated it. It was boring and loud. I test drove a manual 2014 Scion tC as well the same day. Loads more fun, even with less HP it still felt faster than the Si and seemed to offer a better driving dynamic. And for the price and standard features, the tC won me over. The transmission was better in the Si, it was buttery smooth and precise and just loads better than the tC.

Just my 2 cents on the Si, I like the way they look but not how they perform. How are you liking your Si?
          I love it, the reason i went for the 2014 instead of the 2013 is because of all the upgrades the 2014 received. Customers were complaining about the 12-13 models being boring so Honda improved the 14 and upcoming 15 model with some new features and performance stuff.

2014 recieved
          *Bigger exhaust resulting in 4whp 4wtq gain over previous models
          *Standard touch screen display
          *Improved sound system and factory sub.
          *Stiffer suspension for improved handling
          *Bigger and wider wheels. 18x7.5 compared to 17x7
          *Better quality seats, different fabric and the centers are red now.
          *Sport pedal set
          *HDMI, USB and 12v power outlet.
          *Factory Fogs

Those are the major updates. I test drove the 13 also and was almost scared away. The flashpro+etune on an all stock Si gains 20whp in all the dynos ive seen so just that should greatly improve the experience. I'm VERY glad I purchased one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
            I love it, the reason i went for the 2014 instead of the 2013 is because of all the upgrades the 2014 received. Customers were complaining about the 12-13 models being boring so Honda improved the 14 and upcoming 15 model with some new features and performance stuff.

2014 recieved
            *Bigger exhaust resulting in 4whp 4wtq gain over previous models
            *Standard touch screen display
            *Improved sound system and factory sub.
            *Stiffer suspension for improved handling
            *Bigger and wider wheels. 18x7.5 compared to 17x7
            *Better quality seats, different fabric and the centers are red now.
            *Sport pedal set
            *HDMI, USB and 12v power outlet.
            *Factory Fogs

Those are the major updates. I test drove the 13 also and was almost scared away. The flashpro+etune on an all stock Si gains 20whp in all the dynos ive seen so just that should greatly improve the experience. I'm VERY glad I purchased one.
            That could be the reason why then. Didn't know Honda was still trying to get it right 2 years into the generation. I might have to go out and test drive a 2014 now.

Comment

Went to Indy to pick up some wheels and got these 18x7.5 RPF1's BNIB for $900! Silver is ugly tho so I had to paint them 8) Ocean Blue for that one of a kind look. Then the next day I received my HIC rear window visor. I think the car looks great so far!

Went for a cruise down to Arkansas to play in the mountains for the fourth of July as well. Took this pic at 2198 feet above sea level, nice clean country view.

Comment

Working...
              X