Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newbie from Asheville NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had a blowout today and when putting on the spare I noticed some rash on the lip of the wheel. If I were to buff the rash down and then strip and repaint would it turn out okay? Has anyone painted wheels before? Tips tricks haha?

Comment

If you're looking to swap wheels, I have a set of stock accord 15s off a 1993 if you'd be interested in trading at all, Also I have a set of aftermarket 15s that I might be willing to do some swapping on. I live in waynesville and work in fletcher so we can work something out if you'd like to swap. Both sets of wheels are virtually perfect, if you're interested send me a pm I'll get you some photos.

Comment

Originally posted by fiddleplayer247 View Post
        If you're looking to swap wheels, I have a set of stock accord 15s off a 1993 if you'd be interested in trading at all, Also I have a set of aftermarket 15s that I might be willing to do some swapping on. I live in waynesville and work in fletcher so we can work something out if you'd like to swap. Both sets of wheels are virtually perfect, if you're interested send me a pm I'll get you some photos.
        PM sent sir!

Comment

Thought my trans went out yesterday but upon closer inspection it looks like the bolt for the shifter where it goes into the trans broke. Does anyone know this part number off the top of their head. Autozone and Advance said its not something they can order.

Comment

Maybe you can try a local salvage yard and save yourself the drama bro. IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
              Maybe you can try a local salvage yard and save yourself the drama bro. IMO!
              I just ended up drilling it out and going and getting one from home depot haha but thanks for the tip for some reason I never think of the salvage yard when something breaks.

Comment

LOL!! hey don't feel bad, sometimes Home CHEEPO is the only way out!! The Salvage yard should be your first source and you never know what you can find there bro!

Comment

if you are ever in hickory, swing by Freemans car stereo and say hello.
                  SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
                    if you are ever in hickory, swing by Freemans car stereo and say hello.
                    Dude definitely will do!

Thanks to fiddleplayer247 I got a great hood and fender and some new mudflaps. Will post pics as soon as I take them.

Comment

Sweet ride, I hope my car is as nice as this one one day soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X