No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our home depot doesn't have Dewalt boxes. But the husky box is a great price for its size. The drawers slide pretty smooth but getting them to close all the way to be able to lock it takes some force. That's about the only downside I've experienced so far but I haven't put much use in it so it may get better over time.

I really needed something bigger and it's about twice the size of my craftsman box. Plus I wanted something new to go with the work benches I'm building.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Got these for the BMW since I made some extra cash this past weekend.

Also got some light bulbs that will actually be bright enough in clear lights.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

been busy picking a few more tools

Autozone was having a sale

the titereach diy wrench

my cat's opinion of all this

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

An H22 finally appeared in a local junkyard, to I went out only to find the valve cover was the only thing left. I just would have liked a spare head.

But I still wanted another to paint (I've decided on Mugen racing colors with this one, it should be up in the valve covers thread soon), since the only one I have is custom and has the timing belt cover cut off - a 'stock' valve cover will be better for most daily driving to protect the belt. I also grabbed the donut with near-new tire from the trunk, for my 5-lug conversion project.

*ED. - got these on order:

One of my projectors is shaking horribly because the headlight housing is cracked where that is bolted in. The lenses I have now aren't Depo, so I'm hoping for better quality this time around.

AEM exhaust gas temperature gauge 30-5131. Finally getting focused on this H build. So pumped!
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-23-2014, 04:23 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Just received the ACT bearing and I finally have time this weekend to get my CB back on the road. Autox in 3 weeks.

Comment

Gonna post pictures of the tools I have purchased lately.

When I get home
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Koni Sports. After 5 years my Tokico Illuminas were not up to the challenge anymore. I wanted my next suspension upgrade to be AMRs but a nearly 6 month turn around is just ridiculous.

Tool to help remove the lower balljoint a little easier and a H22 engine to tranny support bracket for my F22.

Comment

If u have oily skin like I do. This shit works well. I used 3 to 4 pads a day. Around my neck, ears , back of my head. Oxy also makes good spot treatment for pimples.

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Not so much a purchase, but Im totally stoked I snatched these up while doing a trash out at a foreclosure
                    the table weighs at least 250 pounds, whole things like 1/4 inch thick steel..nicee
                    and the roller cart was just cool
                    Now to try and bring the bench into my basement lmao..

Comment

Going from Tokico Illumina to Koni Sport required me to order the Ground Control conversion kit. I've had the GC kit a few years now. So this conversion kit replaces the sleeves and adjuster nuts.

Koni sport (Left) and Regular shock (Right)
                      Last edited by Tishock; 08-01-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Denon AVR-3805S for 50 bucks on craigslist. lol Thanks! Even came with the cool remote and some component cables..its so much nicer using one cable to hook up my computer via digital pcm

Comment

Teaser

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I guess I'm getting old =\

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                              I guess I'm getting old =\
                              Well, your vision is going if nothing else. You do realize you're supposed to park between the lines, right?

Comment

Last edited by H311RA151N; 08-09-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X