Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

When they pull up on me and they dont know what im runnin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they pull up on me and they dont know what im runnin!!

Nice man. Have you run anybody yet?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

on the road here and there but ill be taking it to the track soon.

Comment

Frind put a skunk 2 mani and triY header. Its a 4-1 style. With a tune. Made 208 whp on his H.

Comment

A Tri-Y header is by definition a 4-2-1 design.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Ok then it wasn't a triY I have to ask him what he has.

Op are u using a h23 dizzy? H22s don't come with ext coil.

Comment

h22s come with external coil its just the jap model that is internal coil. my h22 is external coil but its still jap model but any way clean car OP keeep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

that clear distributor cover is dope. wheres that from?
                USDM EX

Comment

MSD distributor cap

Comment

when i read the title i was expecting a v6 swap :/ but either way it looks good. hows it running?
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

Runs strong, ecu still hasnt been flashed and vtec not wired up yet..Soon.

Comment

So then your would-be 15-second car is now, at best, a 17-second car.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nice bro u will dig it when u get vtech wired cuz man it makes a hella big difference i just recently swapped my baby as well i did a h22a1 block and an a4 head but i got a weak tranny its h23 so when i mob hard it falls out of vtech cuz the gears are to long but man its a good cheap swap to do. Does any one know about boostin an h22?

Comment

Wow... nice swap...shame about all the misinformation that has been added to this thread though.

Those clear MSD caps have a well documented history of crapping out really early on our cars. As purdy as they are they may not get you very far. The OEM Honda ignition system is the best system you can buy. There is no aftermarket ignition that would be an upgrade.... Aside from doing a Coil over plug conversion.

Yes I agree that once you get your VTech phone hooked up it will make hella VETAK difference...lol

All the noob comments aside, nice build keep up the work. Also there is no such thing as a re-flash for Honda ECU's. Your best bet would be to purchase a chipped OBD1 Civic/Integra ECU and have it tuned.
                            Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

nice swap man. love the color combo on the valve cover. get that VTEC hooked up and you'll be good to go!

Originally posted by scudweiser
                              i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X