Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New old guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New old guy

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've been on here. Years, in fact. My name is Danny and I've been building Honda's for a loooong time. The CB7 Accord and the ATC70 have always been around during my 35 years. I've built many of both and don't plan on quitting. I just take long, unplanned breaks.

I used to run a site called texasracingscene.com (TRS) a few years back and a good buddy of mine from there (Jeffy Juice) was also a CB7 junkie. TRS pretty much went dormant for a while and Jeff died from a brain tumor. I had gotten into the DSM game for a bit but decided they were too much trouble for the money you have to throw at them. Awesome cars and the 4G63 motor is a beast but I always come back to the CB7 with an H22 for some ridiculous reason I've yet to figure out.

Any who - Good to be back!

Danny

Welcome! Once again.

I've seen a couple ATC70's. Neat little things and highly sought after around here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome back danny, sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer is a bitch.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome back!
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Welcome sir.

Comment

Working...
            X