No announcement yet.

EXT: LED bumper lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to bash, but a little too messy for my taste. I ll try something different.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

feel free to try something different, you wont get as much light output, and the messy side is covered with the bumper so... either way, these led bumper lenses hav lasted me well over 2 years now and are still as bright as ever. as for stock, i also led'd up those and they are not nearly as bright as my clear lenses but they are still nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 19accord92
        feel free to try something different, you wont get as much light output, and the messy side is covered with the bumper so... either way, these led bumper lenses hav lasted me well over 2 years now and are still as bright as ever. as for stock, i also led'd up those and they are not nearly as bright as my clear lenses but they are still nice.
        I dont plan on using those 'LED bulbs', going to make a nice array of rows/columns on an acrylic sheet, wire everything within, and have only 2 wires exposed.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
        does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

i worked w/ my materials, you can do the same. my total bill was around 3 bucks. yours probably will be higher because of the acrylic sheet.

Comment

Working...
          X