No announcement yet.

EXT : 3rd Brake Light Running Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i done it before it took two before i got pull over and got a 105 fine but i took it court told the juge that car came like that i didnt know is was illegal so he drop the fine

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      thanks for callin him joshm, but im still goin to keep it on til otherwise.
      not 2 me, thanks for posting neg feedback.
      What's next? Red headlights?

neg mod = neg feedback
      Last edited by Honda Enoch; 11-11-2009, 08:31 PM.

Originally posted by deevergote
      "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

I think we should keep it on topic..

Perhaps you could put something to the effect of

:Note: I am not responsable for any Fines or Damaged caused by this DIY to your car. Please know that this is something (I) Like on (MY) Car and its not something you either (A) Have to Do to Your Car or (B) Leave negitive feedback on.

F20A CB7

?? Just an Idea ?? If people cant read thats there own problem.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

Comment

Originally posted by Honda Enoch View Post
          What's next? Red headlights?

neg mod = neg feedback
          hmm red headlights, red headlights, nooo not my style but thanks for the idea. mayb someone willl use it. but hey man its ok. i can take criticism, im not bein smart. but u took time out of your busy day to post on my thread. i simply thanked u

Originally posted by Ont1992ADL View Post
          I think we should keep it on topic..

Perhaps you could put something to the effect of

:Note: I am not responsable for any Fines or Damaged caused by this DIY to your car. Please know that this is something (I) Like on (MY) Car and its not something you either (A) Have to Do to Your Car or (B) Leave negitive feedback on.

F20A CB7

?? Just an Idea ?? If people cant read thats there own problem.
          thats cool man, im not responsible if they get in trouble. i no this is prolly illegal but i wanted to it for my own personal use. i new it was goin to look nice and made a diy just in case someone may have wanted to try it for their own use. i can simply undo the parkin light wire when i dont want it on or get pulled over.
          Last edited by F20A CB7; 11-11-2009, 10:06 PM.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

that cool

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              I would just get a rear fog.. I hate driving in front of people that have wired wiring brake issues.
              Brake light always on =:

My ride:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143916

Comment

Originally posted by accordict View Post
                Brake light always on =:
                Me chillin with my 3rd brake on thats dim and not annoyin with the parking lights

Comment

Me chillin with my 3rd brake on thats dim and not annoyin with the parking lights
                  The point is when other drivers see the 3rd brake light lit up, no mater how dim it is, they think you are applying your brakes. After following that for a while, ones brain would then temp ignore the brighter light when you do apply the brakes. Think of it like crying wolf. But hey, your car man.

Originally posted by deevergote
                  "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                    Useless.

Agreed..Dont really see the point of this mod unless you wanna confuse drivers and get tickets but ok.
                    www.PreludePower.com
                    BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

Ok how about you people who install the rear EDM Fog light on the back bumper isnt that a 3 light wouldnt that be any else illegal? and i know you guys will keep it on why else would you take your time installing it? i heard its alot brighter then pressing on the breaks?

Comment

looks real good u always up to something on these diy

Comment

This mod isn't the best Idea, And I wouldn't advise anyone to do it.

Pros:
                          1) None that I can see

Cons:
                          1) It confuses other drivers
                          2) When the "bright brake" filament blows, other drivers won't know if your braking or not.
                          3) Other drivers following you will think your driving with your foot on the brake.
                          4) Its illegal, and likely to attract unwanted attention
                          5) When someone rear ends you and your talking to insurance about it, then they discover what you have done - you will be liable.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by lazeepnoy View Post
                            Ok how about you people who install the rear EDM Fog light on the back bumper isnt that a 3 light wouldnt that be any else illegal? and i know you guys will keep it on why else would you take your time installing it? i heard its alot brighter then pressing on the breaks?
                            Because that's not an actual, active brake light that the brightness changes when the brakes are applied or not.

Comment

Originally posted by lazeepnoy View Post
                              Brake.

I don't remember ever hearing that the rear fog comes on when applyin brakes.

Evil demon, so far I had no probs drivin, ppl still drove behind in a normal distance.

So far no 1 yelled @ me or filpped me the BIRD.

Ill be driving long distance today ill let yall no how it was.

I think once they see the 3rd 1 lit, and then not lit, they no I just had my foot on the brake.
                              Last edited by F20A CB7; 11-12-2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Come on guys let him do what he wants to his car...he likes it to each his own..if you dont like it thats fine but he does and thats all thats to it
                                Click Here To Check Out My Ride
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Working...
                                X