domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks great!

Its tough to say if Joey would be happy someone made their cb similar to his. Regardless the cb would still look amazing!

I remember wanting a color like this a while back.

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
      Car looks great!

Its tough to say if Joey would be happy someone made their cb similar to his. Regardless the cb would still look amazing!

I remember wanting a color like this a while back.

Keep it up!
      The only similarity is that my OE color is similar to his custom color, we both have H22s, we both have DOHC VTEC stickers even though they are different stickers in different places, and our headlights are black housed with yellow highs. Then there is a ton of stuff on both of our rigs that are different than each other.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I didn't mean to sound rude if I did, I just don't want to be compared to Joey's car.

Comment

wow this car just keeps getting better and better ! Did you get a 97-01 prelude greddy lip or is it for the 90-93 accords ? Keep up the good work
          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
            I didn't mean to sound rude if I did, I just don't want to be compared to Joey's car.
            Im sorry, i didnt mean you or your car but just if someone did. Copy him.

Anyways. I see the differenece in both cars. Both can be highly respected since both were /are being built in the right direction.

No hate here. And sorry if i offended you.

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
              wow this car just keeps getting better and better ! Did you get a 97-01 prelude greddy lip or is it for the 90-93 accords ? Keep up the good work
              Its for a Prelude, they didn't make one for an Accord.

Thanks bud!

Comment

Still looking good. Sitting here in admiration.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Still looking good. Sitting here in admiration.
                  Much appreciated. Those TLs look great on your car. I kinda want to throw them on my car too.

Comment

God damn it... I wonder condition my tires are in?

Oh shit, I just drove 600 miles this weekend on a road trip. Got lucky and it wasn't actually a nail haha! Just a broken stud or something.

Problem solved! New studded snow tires and holy shit would you believe it? Those wheel were on my car when I bought it. I sold them back in '09 to someone in Spokane. I was in Boise for the weekend and decided to check out CL to find some wheels to throw these snow tires on and someone said they had some 4x114.3 15's that were on their Honda they would give me for $40 dollars. I was sure they were rusty steelies and then I saw them and was like NO WAY! Same set of wheels. They had the same spray paint that was on them. Same set. So yea I got Momo alloys in perfect condition, no rash and all 4 caps for $40! Now that I have my snow plow and gnarly tires I'm set for winter. Then it looked like this all day and was 55 degrees today .

Anyway, I'ma actually super diggin the 15's with low offset. Looks good. I may be looking to replace my 17's with a nice set of 15's now!
                    Last edited by Domesticated; 11-19-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                      [

Anyway, I'ma actually super diggin the 15's with low offset. Looks good. I may be looking to replace my 17's with a nice set of 15's now!

But the 17's look so good on your car!
                      Freedom Is Not Free
                      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

I'm glad I live in the south...that ish is not for me

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                          But the 17's look so good on your car!
                          It amazing how well these wheels fit this car.

Comment

16" are a good size. Plenty of sidewall for comfort. Me I like a meaty tire. Not so easy to pull off with 17" wheels.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

I would prefer a 16“, but I've only found one set of 16" wheels I would put on my car, but the offset isn't right. I'm super picky about wheels. It's hard to find wheels that look like they were meant for the CB.

Comment

What the fuck! Nobody to be seen anywhere. Looks like it cracked my lense on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X