Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New guy here... Pics of the stance project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy here... Pics of the stance project...

Hey guys.... I'm new to the site thought id post some pic of the ride... It's a 1993 LX Coupe... Iv had a couple different cars over the years but this one has to be my favorite... Tell me what you think thanks! Ill post more pics when I get off work...!

Mods:
    Ebay short shifter
    Custom crown royal shift boot
    Sony xplod deck
    Sony door speakers
    Duel 6x9 rear
    eBay strut bar
    Drop zone coilovers
    KYB shocks
    K&N air filter
    Grip Royal steering wheel

Most of the mods were done before I bought the car.

[/IMG][/IMG]

clean

Comment

niiice .. but, my neck hurts now!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

yay soot bumper

nice score on a mostly clean coupe..just gotta personalize it now and buff it out

Comment

thanks guys its a work in progress... like i said i bought it with most the mods already done... but not how i would have done them like the black out tail corners and the clear front corners and the the exhaust is just a mess.... but i wanted a driving project accord and found this one for dirt cheap! but i got what i paid for its only has 168,500 miles on it and its a 93 so not too bad iv had to replace the power steering pump alt belt, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, oil filter gasket, wiper arm and the cd deck... hitting the junk yard this weekend to find the side moldings, stock rear corner lights, and stock corner front lights and couple of interior pieces that are broke. Also bought some wheels that are coming in thrusday. Found some cheap used drag DR20s with tires to roll on for now...

Comment

white is such a nice color cuz of all the colors u can scheme with!! cant wait to see what u do with it!! nice coupe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agnes93coupe View Post
              white is such a nice color cuz of all the colors u can scheme with!! cant wait to see what u do with it!! nice coupe!!
              Yea it should turn out good... Post more pics tomorrow...

Comment

It's an LX so that white paint might just be a respray. Was frost white the factory color of the car? Check the door jambs and behind the fenders for other paint colors. The plastic moldings should all be flat black on the LX is the dead giveaway.

Comment

Si lude wheels look to b in good shape. What's the tire size, 205 55? That's the standard size when they come from factory.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                    It's an LX so that white paint might just be a respray. Was frost white the factory color of the car? Check the door jambs and behind the fenders for other paint colors. The plastic moldings should all be flat black on the LX is the dead giveaway.
                    yea its a respray a very bad one at that... ill be getting a paint job here soon it the door jams and the paint showing through is green.... which is the color i was looking for but is covered in this gawd awful flat white paint...

ill get close up of the wheels they are in pretty rough shape well two of them look better then the others... i just did a good clean up job on the car wheels.... man whoever had this car last just really didn't take care of it for the most part... but its on the right track now hat i caught it before the worst happend to it... the tires are a 205/50/15....

took a pic this morning... finally got that stupid paint off the corner tails... looks way better OEM...

Last edited by n9ne_three; 09-13-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

looks good man!! getting better already!! that smog stain bye the muffler tail should come out with a magic eraser how'd u get the paint off the tails?? im terrified of ruining mines cuz i smoked out the bottom halfs years and i was a rookie with the smoke tint spray and i want to redoit the rite way..

Comment

looks good man!! getting better already!! that smog stain bye the muffler tail should come out with a magic eraser how'd u get the paint off the tails?? im terrified of ruining mines cuz i smoked out the bottom halfs years and i was a rookie with the smoke tint spray and i want to redoit the rite way..
                        Thanks! yea its a slow process... im not worried about the smog stain that paint is horrible anyway and i will be getting a paint job here within the next month or so... As far as the lights go i used a paint remover but im not going to lie you have to be quick and careful it messed up my lens a bit but not to the point i couldn't use them i just need to lightly sand in places where the paint remover started to eat away at the composite of the lens. It sounds worse then it really is you can see from my pic tho it didnt do to bad of a job. im eventually going to get a used set anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by n9ne_three View Post
                          Thanks! yea its a slow process... im not worried about the smog stain that paint is horrible anyway and i will be getting a paint job here within the next month or so... As far as the lights go i used a paint remover but im not going to lie you have to be quick and careful it messed up my lens a bit but not to the point i couldn't use them i just need to lightly sand in places where the paint remover started to eat away at the composite of the lens. It sounds worse then it really is you can see from my pic tho it didnt do to bad of a job. im eventually going to get a used set anyway.
                          Cool bro Thanks!!! ill give it a shot and see how i make out!! i think i have a whole set put away again from yeARS AGO SO I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GO THRU THE BOXES CAREFULLY!! GOOD LOOKS BRO!!

Comment

Cool bro Thanks!!! ill give it a shot and see how i make out!! i think i have a whole set put away again from yeARS AGO SO I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GO THRU THE BOXES CAREFULLY!! GOOD LOOKS BRO!!
                            Thanks! Here go another shot of the taillights at on cue up the street from my house....
                            Last edited by n9ne_three; 09-15-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by n9ne_three View Post
                              Thanks! Here go another shot of the taillights at on cue up the street from my house....
                              they look real good!! nice and clean!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X