Alternative to Triple A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative to Triple A

Tuners I have a quotion for everybody. Rite now I have triple A car service I wanted to know is there any other company besides Triple A that's a lot better than them. right now my membership includes 100 mile -tow.. 4x they are allowed to come to my car for whatever reasons gas my keys locked inside tire change etc...

there has to be a company that offers more better packages than Triple A. Does anybody know a company. that I can call and compare different packages possibly be even cheaper than triple A because every year triple-a goes up $10 thank you.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

I have roadside assistance through my insurance carrier. (state farm)I don't know if it's better or not but is part of my insurance premium. Verizon also used to offer roadside with their calling plans. Those are 2 options I am aware of.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

yeah from what i hear, roadside assistance through insurance is better.

i may put that on my insurance and ill just use Triple A when im in friends car and absolutly stuck / or if i wanna tow a car i buy home

Comment

You are your own tripple A I owned my own company for 8years going on strong and I rely on me. If I need to tow I got my own dolly car hauler when I need it only cost me 500 and it pulls in revenue.

I got my jump-box and tools to get into everyone's car in key remote locations and tools to do tire changes and jumpstarts. Remember it starts with you as a businessman I don't rely on anyone that's how I get the job done.

Comment

If I needed help that bad I can still call in favors to get stuff done in any state with one call to the lead director of any company of roadside assistance and they'd honor it. The same way if they couldn't do the job they'd call me knowing I'm that money hungry to send my guys out there to pull a mission.

Comment

AAA is the best deal going as far as I'm aware.

I'm waiting for an invitation to the Platinum membership, which gives something like 300 miles a year, and a bunch of other benefits.

Comment

The only thing I'd say they have the jump on is the rental but if you ever got into an accident and the other guy is in the wrong I believe they have an option for you to get a rental unless it's already in use or they can pay half on that. The only thing I dislike is their eta times. I mean it's not hard to get through traffic if your a good driver when you have a GPS. I remember I gave the guy the address he still couldn't find it then I gave him GPS coordinates and he still couldn't do it ultimate fail.

Comment

That's not so much AAA, but the towing companies they use. They're getting a flat rate for the tow, which is usually not very far, so they're not the most motivated to get moving! They know you're not going anywhere. I've noticed that response times have been faster the last few times I've called AAA for a tow, though. Perhaps they're taking steps to improve response times. When I called to have my Cadillac towed in for a ruptured brake line, the guy showed up 20 minutes BEFORE the arrival window. (they said something like 60-90 minutes, dude showed up in 40.)

Comment

DMV services, discounts, free gas and lockout service, free maps...why wouldnt you want it?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

AAA is the best, well worth the money. One tow and it pays for itself. Stop being cheap and buck up and pay the $10 extra every year.

Comment

In the past 9 years, I've used AAA about 8 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X