1994 Accord EX (noob questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Accord EX (noob questions)

I just bought a 1994 honda accord 5 speed with 258k miles on it i know it sounds like alot but it drives nice no problems with the clutch new tires, new front breaks, clean, just rust spots by the rear wheel welds and a dent.

1) should i bother upgrading this car or just wait till i can get a new one

2) How long should i expect this car to run for

3) What should my first step be to upgrading this car

4) any visual suggestions

all opinions are welcome please tell me what you think its my first car

well if you have money yea just tweek around with your car put bolt on performance parts they arent expensive such as intake headers and a new exhaust system is your car equipped with the f22b vtec engine?

Hondas last almost forever if you keep the regular maintence up it will never fail on you oh yea post some pics up of your accord i would like to see

Comment

i got the car for $1500 figured i couldnt go wrong it has the f22b2 for an engine im trying to get pics but i need to get my digi cam over to the garage

Comment

Does the accord have rust

Comment

yeah it does it has two spots by rear wheels oh and its a DX not an EX

Comment

Originally posted by importdr1v3r
            yeah it does it has two spots by rear wheels oh and its a DX not an EX
            yea so did my cb7 but i got fixed up with bondo sandpaper and a good welder

Comment

im getting pics of it tommarow

Comment

im getting pics of it tommarow
                cool i cant wait

Comment

if you dont mind me asking how exactly did you fix the rust spots because id like to get them taken care of before it spreads

Comment

if you dont mind me asking how exactly did you fix the rust spots because id like to get them taken care of before it spreads
                    well what i did is i cut the whole quarter panel off got a new one then i spot welded it. when thats done I just sanded it with the proper sandpaper then applied bondo sanded that then applied two coats of primer then i wet sanded that then i sprayed my base coat two times and then i put my clear coat on it took me a long time to do it. but if i may suggest you should take it too the pros because it is hard work and it is very time consuming

Comment

yeah i just gotta find out how much its going to cost to get that done

Comment

here are a few pics of my 94 accord DX
                        Attached Files

Comment

more pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

didnt the f22b have vtak? that looks like an f22a to me...

any way, sexy find man!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              didnt the f22b have vtak? that looks like an f22a to me...

any way, sexy find man!
                              he has a DX, thats the f22b2
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X