Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
    good shit! where you headed to?
    i goto mountain high almost every week at night. suppose to get some snow friday--stoked!

Comment

haha i have all the snowboarding gear but not much skill at snowboarding i can control wear im going but always have difficulty stopping

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I've been wanting to try snowboarding but i think i'd end up with a couple of broken bones lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
          I've been wanting to try snowboarding but i think i'd end up with a couple of broken bones lol..
          you got to start on the bunny slope you wont brake any bones there

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
            haha i have all the snowboarding gear but not much skill at snowboarding i can control wear im going but always have difficulty stopping
            the trick is to keep going in short periods of time. Next season you should buy the quad pack, 4 tickets for $80, but you have to go at night which is 5pm-10pm. Good enough, not trying to pay $60..ticket for extra 3 hours in day ah.

braking takes getting used to, just got to lean back and dig in or if you're using your toes--forward and bending knees helps ha.

Trial and error is the way to learn.

going sunday! last time for night session ~35 bucks, the season probably end first week of april

4 months ago I couldnt even brake with my toes, now after 4 times going, i can carve pretty decent.
            Last edited by ikayto; 03-13-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

ive been to mountain high but i want to go to big bear and try snowboarding there.. if that fails then i will just get a donuts and slide down the hill with that...

"2SIIC"

Comment

ahah bear just takes an extra hour to go up thats why i dont go there haha

Comment

true it does take longer to get there but its still fun to go especially when a group of friends pitch in to stay at a cabin or hotel

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea too bad most of my friends are too broke to even go boarding with me ahha, cabin sounds sick to get trashed at

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      Bumping this mini meet up to make sure you guys are still down and to see if the rest of the homies want to come kick it.
                      I'm still gonna try to make this but might have a family event to go to.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Hi
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Hey Aaron, are you planning on joining us next weekend?

Comment

I'm not sure at the moment. But I would like to. It's been a while since I've seen you guys!
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I'm looking for a cat converter to go on the cb are there any others besides the magnaflow one? Its the only one I could find 50 state legal.

MAGNAFLOW 36000 SERIES CATALYTIC CONVERTER
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

i bought one from USAUTOPARTS.com for $110 and it was a catco brand

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X