Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 Squad 210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax guy

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

So you're not going to answer my question?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        So you're not going to answer my question?
        I put it up as if I were going to comment on it, delete the ones I wasn't goin o use, I delete everyting but whatever is in between the [IMG]'s, comment and that's that.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Nice shots

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post
            I put it up as if I were going to comment on it, delete the ones I wasn't goin o use, I delete everyting but whatever is in between the [IMG]'s, comment and that's that.

I "think", he is trying to say:

I quoted the OP's first post, and tried to delete everything except the image I wanted to re-post. Unfortunately I left a couple of "[img]" codes in there, without checking before I hit "post".

This doesnt explain, however, why the OP had so many loose [img]'s in his post. But as Lucifer pointed out, some photo sharing websites offer a "one click copy" of the [img] for your image, which when pasted into a forum text box, pastes as [img]whatever.jpg[/img].

If the OP has already typed his [img] codes in, these double up. It's more understandable to me on forums with a hotlink for [img]'s, which this site doesn't appear to.

I am in the habit of proof reading my posts before I send them, particularly if they have pictures in them.

-Tom.

Comment

Thank you, Tom. That's the sort of thing I was hoping for. I don't use an external image host, so I have no idea how such things work.

And yes, I also proof read before I send, and after as well. If there's an error, I edit the post to correct it. It's amazing how much more intelligent people assume you are when you do that!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jarrett;3136307

Carlos, if you have a problem with the site, why are you here? I'm sure there are plenty of other web forums as nice, or nicer, than this one that are dedicated to '90-'93 Honda Accords for you to migrate to if you decide that we're too mean around here. I just don't get it. And then to tell new people how bad you think it is around here is just even more confusing. You had to be here to be able to tell them.[/QUOTE]

sorry i haven't had a chance to reply, haven't been on this site in a while (on my desktop at east)

first off, i dont wanna offend anyone, i like this place, its full of helpful info
                i personally dont mind when someone corrects me if i misspell (vtech) or give wrong info (sohc h23) but when someone attacks a person for the way he/she is it does bug me and i feel like i gotta step in, ive had arguments with mods here and on FB page when i see this happen, enough to make peace with the fact that one day ill be banned from this site, so i like to warn new guys and let them know not everyone is like that.

this website has a bad rep here in SA enough that there is not allot of active members around anymore (3 years ago everyone i knew was active here)
                i like to see cb7tuner grow, not for the sake of the website but because i am a die hard cb7 enthusiast.

well its in the past.
                here is some San Antonio cb's

My MRT

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
                  sorry i haven't had a chance to reply, haven't been on this site in a while (on my desktop at east)

first off, i dont wanna offend anyone, i like this place, its full of helpful info
                  i personally dont mind when someone corrects me if i misspell (vtech) or give wrong info (sohc h23) but when someone attacks a person for the way he/she is it does bug me and i feel like i gotta step in, ive had arguments with mods here and on FB page when i see this happen, enough to make peace with the fact that one day ill be banned from this site, so i like to warn new guys and let them know not everyone is like that.

this website has a bad rep here in SA enough that there is not allot of active members around anymore (3 years ago everyone i knew was active here)
                  i like to see cb7tuner grow, not for the sake of the website but because i am a die hard cb7 enthusiast.

well its in the past.
                  I dont know what bad rep in San Antonio your talking about, but I was in that area until very recently, and never did I hear of such a thing. The people and scene you might be talking about are the ones that love forums like SanAntonio-Imports, that is a complete circus. BoostLee has been around for a minute, still an active member around here, Pete (pninja) is another active member, and since I met him back in 09, never have I heard him complain. Those are 2 examples of members that have stayed loyal to the CB Chassis, and this forum. Rudimentary(Ed) is another that opened his own shop, has a tight crew of Accord enthusiasts, that choose to lay low because of the theft in that area.

Whether you like/dislike the site, Ive seen members like you surface, and disappear plenty of times, so you can warn and "hate" all you want, in the end the ones that do care about how things are done around here will stick around. "Mods getting anal" prevents this site from turning into the crap that others have become.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Ed sold his cb, Pete & I are cool, he and I set up last weeks meet, that's his car up there in the pic, boost... I've only met once but that's 3 of at least 14.
                    For the most part they all keep local, no forums/ clubs.
                    My MRT

Comment

For the most part they all keep local, no forums/ clubs.
                      That's how it is around here, they all know the term "cb7" but none of them are on here.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post

Whether you like/dislike the site, Ive seen members like you surface, and disappear plenty of times, so you can warn and "hate" all you want, in the end the ones that do care about how things are done around here will stick around. "Mods getting anal" prevents this site from turning into the crap that others have become.

This.

Basically, we have a job to do. We have a responsibility to this community to keep people in line. That means following the rules, showing respect, and communicating clearly. If typing like an idiot is "being yourself", then perhaps you don't belong here (I mean "you" in a non-specific way.)
                        No need to publicly insult this forum's staff by "warning" new members. They'll figure it out... or they won't. If you don't like the way things are run, please leave. If you like this site, then please show respect to those that are responsible for keeping it running the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          I dont know what bad rep in San Antonio your talking about, but I was in that area until very recently, and never did I hear of such a thing. The people and scene you might be talking about are the ones that love forums like SanAntonio-Imports, that is a complete circus. BoostLee has been around for a minute, still an active member around here, Pete (pninja) is another active member, and since I met him back in 09, never have I heard him complain. Those are 2 examples of members that have stayed loyal to the CB Chassis, and this forum. Rudimentary(Ed) is another that opened his own shop, has a tight crew of Accord enthusiasts, that choose to lay low because of the theft in that area.
                          thats pretty much what is in the pic posted above yours lol
                          FRIENDS
                          DONT LET
                          FRIENDS
                          ROLL ON
                          ROTA'S

Comment

here is some San Antonio cb's

how did i miss this?
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS