Upcoming concerts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming concerts?

Anyone going to any good shows soon? Just bought my tickets for rock on the range 2018! Im super pumped,my favorite band(Tool) is headlining,I go every year but this year will definitely be the best!
    Follow me on IG to see my builds/pics
    dmfb919

I hadn't gone to a concert in years.....but 2 weeks ago I went and saw Trivium play in Los Angeles. Freaking amazing concert, even though I had kinda crappy tickets. One of the best live bands I've seen.

Comment

I miss concerts SO much.

By the end of college I had seen nearly 100 bands live. After college I lost touch (either with or without reason) with the bulk of my concert-going friends. My wife and I have differing choices in music, so she's come to a handful of shows with me and I've gone to more country shows than I'm willing to admit.

Jimmy Eat World is playing Boston in June and I would love to go, but my good friend who is usually a huge Jimmy Eat World fan isn't in love with their newer material, so I'm having a tough time convincing him.

I'm getting a bit old for GA concerns where I'm getting shoved around. I do miss going. My band list was pretty much a who's who of punk / emo / screamo from 2002-2008 or so.

Comment

Trivium tears it up live. I used to have a list of bands I've seen,I stopped counting when i was 19 and had reached 200 bands. My family vacations were to music festivals lol. I love it,especially metal concerts because the crowds have this weird bond that cant be explained unless youre there,i always meet super friendly and chill people at metal venues but I always run into douchers at big edm festivals,you figured it would be backwards lol.
        I'm glad that i got to see alot of my favorite bands/musicians before they passed away,especially Dio and Chris Cornell. I still wish i could go back to the mid 90s and see pantera though
        dmfb919

Comment

I just saw Andrew W.K. a few weeks ago. As usual, it was incredible. Dude puts on an amazing show!

There have been a few great shows around my way that I’ve missed recently... descendents, hot water music, dave hause... I need to get on the ball!

Comment

I have NEVER been to a concert, I saw last month that John Mayer was gonna be performing in Austin but I had to work those days.
            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

I've never been to a concert, either. I enjoy the energy of a good live band, I watch plenty of videos online, but I just think I'm too much of an introvert and not expressive enough with my emotions to want to be there, jumping around. If I went, I'm the type that would be more comfortable standing to the side, enjoying the experience more internally.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                I've never been to a concert, either. I enjoy the energy of a good live band, I watch plenty of videos online, but I just think I'm too much of an introvert and not expressive enough with my emotions to want to be there, jumping around. If I went, I'm the type that would be more comfortable standing to the side, enjoying the experience more internally.
                I'm the same way,I usually push my way to the front and just stand there,watching them do their thing. It's awesome,and if it's your favorite band on stage you just can't help yourself and gotta move a little! I NEVER sing in front of people unless its at a concert lol
                dmfb919

Comment

Same. Always try and get to the front, because that's where everyone stands. The middle is where all the moshing and circle pits happen. Up front, everyone wants to just stand and watch.

Otherwise, sometimes I'd try and get an upper balcony section if it wasn't too far back depending on the venue. Sometimes there are seats up there too, which is great if you don't want to stand for the majority of the other bands playing before who you are there for. This is exactly what I did for Trivium...had a 2nd row balcony seat. Showed up a bit late because of work, and I honestly wanted to only see Trivium.

Comment

If I'm not right up front,I'm in the pit(which is rare nowadays) depending on the band..i can't resist a good wall of death though lol. First time I seen Lamb Of God I got messed up in the wall of death,for those that dont know what that is,its when the crowd splits,then charges eachother and its pure chaos everywhere for about 30secs lol..anyway,when the crowd charged,i hung back a little then got power shoved by this 8'15" goliath he-man looking sumbitch right into some poor girl that was maaaaybe 15,our heads slammed together,she fell,my dazed ass tried to pick her up and fell with her,then i got kneed in the face and my hands stomped on lol..after about 10 seconds of hell,someone helped us both up and i helped the girl to the medic tent. She had a mild concussion from it,i just had a headache for 2hrs lol i never felt so bad for something that wasnt my fault though
                    dmfb919

Comment

I haven’t been to a big concert in a long time. I mostly did it before I joined the navy. I use to love going to Warp Tour and OzzFest. Now though with all these shootings and I’m not into having people spill beer on me or blow smoke in my face. I wish I could have gone to a Red Hot Chilipeppers concert they did a while ago but I was on a 24hr Watch. So that didn’t happen.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                      X