Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 Honda Accord SE: Accordia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 Honda Accord SE: Accordia

So, here we go. A few weeks ago I thought I'd start a project. Didn't know what kind of project, but ended up deciding on making it a car project. So, went looking for a car and decided on a 90-93 Honda Accord, which I later learned was the CB7. Google search brought me here.

Went looking for a road worth CB7, as cheap as I could get it, and found a 1991 SE, just up the street from me. $339 including tax (Canadian dollars). Power everything, power sunroof, black leather, heated seats, etc. So, I bought her, named her Accordia, and brought her home. Here she is!

I'm going to get her naked, and put her through some serious surgeries. Then I'm going to take her shopping, and buy her the sweetest clothes, shoes and makeup! When I finally start taking her out and about, she'll be the hottest chick on the block!

I'm new to this car, don't know much about it, and I'm hoping to learn a lot here. There are some amazing cars on this site.

And, so the journey begins. Wish me luck.

__________________________________________________ _____________

I know she's a gold-digger, but when we're alone, she shows me how much she's worth it.
    Last edited by sshuc; 03-15-2010, 11:02 AM.

Good find on the 91 SE. You'll come to find that many people will envy that black leather, so take care of it.

Also, read through all the stickies and marked threads first and you'll learn alot. There is TONS of useful info here. If you have a question do a quick search to see if it's been answered, as it probably already has, lol, and Good Luck.

Welcome.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks greencb7inkc, much appreciated!

Comment

looks like a good cb to start with. good job.

if you want her to last fix the rust asap. and i dont mean just the rust you can see.

i wanna see more pics buddy. (interior and stuff )

Comment

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
          ...fix the rust asap. and i dont mean just the rust you can see. ...
          Thanks, accord_rider! More pics coming shortly. Just gotta shrink them down so they don't take a lifetime to load.

The rust will be well taken care of. I'm taking her down to the frame, and getting her sand-blasted. Then cutting out anything affected, and replacing anything cut out. Then she'll be undercoated and interior sprayed with a thin liner, so rust will never penetrate again. Still researching how to fully protect the body panels, as I want to replace metal with metal.

Comment

Originally posted by sshuc View Post
            Thanks, accord_rider! More pics coming shortly. Just gotta shrink them down so they don't take a lifetime to load.

The rust will be well taken care of. I'm taking her down to the frame, and getting her sand-blasted. Then cutting out anything affected, and replacing anything cut out. Then she'll be undercoated and interior sprayed with a thin liner, so rust will never penetrate again. Still researching how to fully protect the body panels, as I want to replace metal with metal.
            nice. sounds like you have big plans. good luck buddy.

Comment

i want to see the black interior of this car. Haven't seen the black leather yet. Nice find for that price though!

Comment

Yummy yummy. I love leather. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

how rare do they come by with the leather interior? Like what trim should i look for to get them. Probably an SE or EX?

Comment

More pics...

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
                    nice. sounds like you have big plans. good luck buddy.
                    Huge plans. And, even larger anxiety lol. But, I'm hoping CB7Tuner members will ensure I don't give up or mess up!

Originally posted by akito View Post
                    Nice find for that price though!
                    Yeah, I couldn't pass it up. A few cars before, I found a 1992 EX, same condition, 50k more mileage (Accordia's got 335k), and they wanted $1395. I almost took it, but found this one on my way home, cutting through a dealer lot.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by akito View Post
                    how rare do they come by with the leather interior? Like what trim should i look for to get them. Probably an SE or EX?
                    In my search, I looked at about 20 cars, there were only two SEs, both '91s. Both had black leather in rough shape. Accordia's the lower mileage car by almost 100k. I'm not knowledgeable enough about the cb7 history to know what other cars have it. Also, I'm in Canada.

To be honest though, I'm going white on the exterior. I wanna do a Euro R look, complete with the swap and white wheels (non-OEM), so though I love the leather, I'm thinking of going from black to red. I might just fix my seats and sell them, or sell the covers and door panel inserts. I dunno.

Thoughts?
                    Last edited by sshuc; 03-15-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

And more...

Comment

Good luck to you with the new project!

Comment

Thanks nyce1!

Comment

dam the back seat/door panels are FRESH!! good luck with the car bro... u got ALOT of work ahead of you... i just sold my SE and my LX for $1500 for both...
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                              dam the back seat/door panels are FRESH!! good luck with the car bro... u got ALOT of work ahead of you... i just sold my SE and my LX for $1500 for both...
                              Thanks Why'd you sell?

Comment

Working...
                              X