Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
    Take it from me, there is alot you're not being told.

If you know where i am and what i do, you will understand my insight.
    Absolutely, this pic they are showing is what they want us to see...

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
      take It From Me, There Is Alot You're Not Being Told.

if You Know Where I Am And What I Do, You Will Understand My Insight.
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Ya these can't be compared to IEDS, but unfortunately they are no less dangerous.
        That is exactly what this is, by definition; an improvised explosive device.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
          there is a second package on the ground right above the sewage gutter, and if you look in the crowd behind it there is a white guy in a lighter blue sweatshirt walking away, completely ignoring the race.

Honestly, that guy stands out to me and that second package is missing too.

Great find on the pic!

Notice how the guy I am pointing out is the only person in the picture that is not involved in a conversation with someone, or watching the race or really anything?
          it's way more likely that he needed to pee, or wanted a beer, or got hungry, or the person he was watching passed him, or any other number of things.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            That is exactly what this is, by definition; an improvised explosive device.
            Yes that's true, but it's a crude one at best.

Not as powerful as the ones that convoys dodge out in the sandbox.

And LOL@ the tinfoil hatters.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              it's way more likely that he needed to pee, or wanted a beer, or got hungry, or the person he was watching passed him, or any other number of things.
              Yeah, you are right.

Just carrying a conversation though, I hope Im not coming across as a "tin hatter"

Lol@conspiracy theorists on stuff like this.

The news is saying now that they have identified the suspect from video supplied by a dpt store and a local news place covering the marathon. Still no indication if its homegrown or not.

***Edit***

arrest made in connection with the bombing. News says its the suspect. Who knows.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/bos...html?hpt=hp_t1
              Last edited by toycar; 04-17-2013, 02:11 PM.
              Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

that bag next to the mailbox is orange and tan, but the police are saying it was a black nylon bag?

Comment

apparently they have a suspect

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Now they are saying no arrest and no suspect..... typical US news reporting.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

"The Daily News" was caught photoshopping their cover pictures, a huge no-no in journalism.

http://fstoppers.com/daily-news-phot...ront-page-nsfw

Comment

Now they are going back on the original report and they are saying that they have found some significant information from video footage.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...last-site?lite

It's because you guys follow shit companies.

I've been following this all day since, with MSNBC. Rarely have I seen a bad report from them.

They have a suspect, but have not made any arrests.

Jeez.

Comment

ralphie your sig reminds me of skyfall.

anyone see or hear about this?

either its a coincidence, conspiracy, or someone saw the episode, thought it was funny that peter drove through the race, and then saw the bomb part and put them together in their head and acted on it.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I remember that episode.

Comment

Get out your tin foil hats lads..... Peter Griffin, employed by the US gov't, was the Boston Marathon Bomber.

That guy in the vid is extremely annoying when he keeps repeating himself......
                                Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-18-2013, 09:12 AM.
                                MR Thread
                                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X