Clear All

Oh boy, that's a tasty lookin' engine bay. Mmmm Mmmmm

Comment

JESUS! I never knew you went h22!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        JESUS! I never knew you went h22!
        Aww u lying, but really it's my 2nd. Your car is sex man!
        lol crazymikey. I'm doing this 3 day - work on my car thing.

Me + 3 days + car = progress
        Bye, bye fuse box.

Comment

keep tucking

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
            keep tucking
            Its almost time to go to a full tuck eh. I'll have better pics up another day once I get a pad again. Some cell phone pics for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Its almost time to go to a full tuck eh. I'll have better pics up another day once I get a pad again. Some cell phone pics for now.

If I bring mine over will you tuck it lol

Comment

If I bring mine over will you tuck it lol
                Lol, id help ya. But ya need the right tools and supplies. Wire (diff gauges), wire loom, butt connectors, wire heat shrink, electrical tape and other items. Takes time too, but I guess it depends on the extent ya goto. U should definitely check out the EXT: wire tuck on this site.

& pics coming soon everyone. Just got moved in to the new pad. Been unboxing for days. Computer just got setup last night at 12am...zzz

Comment

anythin new with the ride?

Comment

oh btw, where do you get your fabric to wrap your sub boxes in?

Comment

oh btw, where do you get your fabric to wrap your sub boxes in?
                      Nothing new with the ride I guess. Painting the wiper motor cover and finishing up things. The ALT wire is still being redone, but I need to get some 2-4AWG wire and a 80AMP inline fuse for that and possible a power distribution block for the bay. So until I get that wire I'll keep fixing minor things. I wanna sand and paint the runner boards too.
                      Still trying to get the internet working at the new pad to update pics on here.

Comment

I know this is a far drive, but if your free this would be sick to see you out here!

Honda Tech 8 in Mosport near Toronto, Ontario.
                        Gonna be a large CB7 gathering and roll-in.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192031
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                          I know this is a far drive, but if your free this would be sick to see you out here!

Honda Tech 8 in Mosport near Toronto, Ontario.
                          Gonna be a large CB7 gathering and roll-in.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192031
                          If I had a camber kit (which I need) I would consider this! Its the closest CB7 meet I'll ever see so I'll have to attend one of these sometime soon. Maybe gather up a bunch of us and go up. Thanks for thinking of me though

Comment

Just some more pics. Things turned out sweeet.

--

--
                            Next two shots show that the fuse box is hidden. Feet will not kick it or anything. I had to relocate the blower box for this to work.

--

--
                            End result...

I'm also painting the cover for the wiper motor and re-doing the ALT wire. Also the door hinges are being redone also with new ones. & painting the exhaust manifold cover. Hope you enjoyed the pics, Cheers.
                            Last edited by Raf99; 07-13-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

looking good just got a sirius radio put into my car and tucked the wires for it.

Comment

looking good just got a sirius radio put into my car and tucked the wires for it.
                                Thank you & good choice with the sirius. What is the cost of that stuff these days?
                                I refuse to listen to the radio so much I ripped the antenna out of my car. Nothing drives me more crazy than the radio! Playing a song no-one likes 50 times a day, announcing the radio station 80 times a day (like we don't know what we're listening to), and DJ's telling me what they had for breakfast. fuck that, don't care. I can't wait till the radio is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X