Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think any of them bolt in. the only ones as far as i know, that do are other accord seats from 4-5-6 gen i think. not sure about 6th, but i think so.

i should have scored those damn EDM euro accord r recaros i saw on ebay months back.. damn.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
      that is a good question. can anyone answer that?

and in the first post it said "RSX pics coming soon"

are there any yet? cause i'm just about to get my friend's set and i also wanna know what kinna work is envolved.
      apparently you know now:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43709

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

hahah, correctomundo.

Comment

add civic 2006 seet
          My Ride Thread
          The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
          Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Wait, wait wait .. the 5th gen seats are plugNplay? Nowayjose ! Really? Hmmm ..
            But I love my auto belts .. I aint givin um up fer nuttin .. heheh ..
            I know alotta people rip on um and diss um to death .. and as many people that do
            there are that many who like them also ..

In as much as the belts being a part of the seats .. as i97supratti asked above,
            I just replaced my gray auto belts, with tan one's .. and no .. the belts are not a part
            of the seats themselves .. the shoulder harness part is bolted to the floor by 2-14mm bolts.
            Then the lap belt part is housed in the chassis, held in by 2-12mm bolts ..
            The lap belt goes thru a plastic piece on the side of the seat, that if you take a flathead to,
            you can *pop* the end off, and the belt will slide thru .. to re-install, just *click* shut.

It was a very simple sawp for me to do .. aided of course by our wonderful *search* feature.
            However, taking the seats out is a must! Unless of course you're Houdini ..
            and work with miniature tool sets .. and love the cramped space.

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

For anyone interested...nothing lines up at all.
              - Person who did the RSX seat swap

I dont like the sound of that at all...lol

-Lam

Comment

99 Acura 1.6 EL premium seats

my contribution...

my sedan

Comment

those look really good in there

Comment

Does anyone know if hte 3.2cl type-s (like 04 ) seats fit in the cb7? A friend of mine at the dealership said they do but i'm not sure, i have to take a closer look at them next time i work on them.
                    Previous cb7members ride thread
                    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

whats the point of having leather front seats if your rear seats are still cloth? that looks F#$#'n ugly as hell to me. Interior would look ten times better if the rear seats can be changed as well.

would you have one cloth and one leather couch in your living room?
                      would you have a grey toliet and a white tub in your bath room?

The answer to both is HELL NO!!!!

Your car is suppose to be like a rolling room and triple tone interiors are butt ugly anywhere they are placed.
                      Last edited by Abeerdrinker; 12-03-2006, 11:32 PM.
                      WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

I agree. What gen accord came with black interior, because it looks like from this thread that 4-5-6 gen accord seats bolt right in. So that would go for back and fronts right? What do do about getting black seatbelts?
                        (besides finding a rare good condition 93 SE)
                        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                          I agree. What gen accord came with black interior, because it looks like from this thread that 4-5-6 gen accord seats bolt right in. So that would go for back and fronts right? What do do about getting black seatbelts?
                          (besides finding a rare good condition 93 SE)
                          The only black leather in a 4th gen was the 91 SE, and then you had the issue of autobelts if you're not in a 90-91.

The 5th gen didn't have black leather to the best of my knowledge. I do believe the 6th gen, at least in coupe form, had black leather.

Comment

Ohh, good knowledge on the se. I will look into the 6th gen I guess, 98 to 01, right? Do thoe bolt right in?
                            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I want to see how the Red S2000 Seats would look like with accords marron interior.
                              My Ride...

Comment

Has anyone tryed Del sol seats in the accord?

My New Ride
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Working...
                                X