Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cisco NA F22 non-VTEC SOHC Project - Full Street White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...def. make me want to build up the f22, damn Cisco, damn.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      Well, for those that rememeber a while ago I paid half-down on the 16x7 Rota Slipstream rims that I had special ordered (royal black with polished lip). Anyhow, I should be getting word soon from www.machiii.net on when the ETA of these rims will be. I am having Toyo T1R 205/50 R16 tires mounted/balanced on these rims as well. I'm saving up for the final payment for all these parts.

These rims should look hot on the white Accord. I'm also thinking about running them on the red for a bit just to test them out. They will look good on both cars actually.
      Better be putting good locking lugnuts on them boys, cuz i wont hesitate to take them

Make sure you get pics when they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
        If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living sir?
        I'm a hired hitman that goes by the name "el mafioso" or an axle prototype technician....take your pick.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
          I wouldn't doubt the mafioso option with all these parts you got. Really nice write-up by the way. I plan on keepin the f22 until it gives out so this thread is a nice addition to the overall forum. Keep it up and gluck with the project.
          Thanks for the compliments, I hope to show the potential of the F22 and hopefully some more interest in others pursuing this route because they deem it worthy. We shall see, but for now I enjoy the F22 NA route not being overrated and the challenge, things get boring when it's been done time and time again.

Comment

dude, the white project thread is RANKED #1 ON GOOGLE when I searched for "koni neuspeed edition" lol u r a true enthusiast and an inspiration to us all!

hold on to your butts

Comment

well then.....get to it lol....u have like thousands waiting to c the outcome of both projects. i am especially liking the white one
              My members ride thread

Comment

Oh, the black with polished lip. Those are gonna look nice. And I do not think I have seen a CB7 with them.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

those look awesome..i believe it was worth the wait
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

need to see pics on vehicle, stat!!
                    Seattle Silver crew #5
                    Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                    ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

sorry i signed off last night cisco, my comp likes to click itself off every so often and not turn back on.

as i was saying, i love the new rotas, especially the color and lip. going to look really good on this car.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Random writing regarding this project, it's going to totally take on some cars, complete sleeper mode!! I can't wait, getting excited about this project again. Not only is the engine going to be a beast, but I have a JDM H22 LSD tranny that will be mated to it, that's going to upgrade everything even further!! I want to get it done!!

In time, in time ...

Comment

Nice pick up on the wheels. Those will look on the white car. Can't wait to see what this car is all about when it is all said and done.
                          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

^^^^Likewise, this car is gonna rip and snort and hog all the air at the track...through a grocery getter head!!! Cheers to Cisco for keeping the all-motor F dream alive, you're a true inspiration man.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                              Man your car is friggin awesome. Althought I'm LOVING all the pics of the parts you have, I'd love to see some pics of the car itself. I have the neuspeed cup kit, like you, cept I'm on the lowest perch. The ride isn't all that great and I plan on putting them on the middle perch, ala your setup. Just wanna see how the drop looks on the middle perch vs the lowest one. And also, did you cut your bumpstops, if so, how much?
                              I cut the bumpstops in half and I have mine on the middle perch, check the first page for stock and dropped pics.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                hey, i just noticed that you dont have any crank work done. what kind of driving are you gona be doing with this project.

I know that on your red project its not much of a concern because its a DD and wont be driven super hard like this one(im assuming).

do you think the stock crank is gona handle 7.5k+rpms? but for how long?

I duno, i just thought id bring that up.
                                My red Accord (daily driver) can handle 7000 rpm. I like to rev it up, just my style of driving so it sees it often and is fine. I've put like 11,000 miles since I've done my modifications to this car.

For my white Accord, other than making sure the crank is true, polished and balanced...no other crank work. This work was always included in the blockwork for this car. I'm upgrading the oiling system as well, the engine internals and valvetrain will be stronger and lighter, with 8.5 lb lighter flywheel too. I don't foresee any issues going to 8500-9000 rpm.

Why do you worry?
                                Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-21-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X