• Show
Clear All

Definitely paint match..

Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
      Definitely paint match..

Nice car
      Thanks man. I am going to paint to match. Just waiting till SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!

Comment

Quick and simple, installed clear front corners.

Comment

car came a long way man!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
            car came a long way man!!
            Thanks man, its a never ending process, as you already know.

Comment

Looks good, I like the Acura wing black.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Looks good, I like the Acura wing black.
                Thanks man, I wanted to keep it black, but almost everyone I talk to says paint it to match the car. Guess I will and see how it looks.

Comment

Finally won an auction for fog lights. Can't wait to install them. First car show of the year for me will be on Saturday. Pictures will be posted.

Comment

I love this car through and through no doubt about it
                    Interior ,lights, wheels,I like it all.
                    Its clean and simple with your own personality to it.im really into those wheels and I seen a cd5 near me with those on.imma attempt to buy them off of him since they look at home on seattle silver cbs lol.
                    Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                      I love this car through and through no doubt about it
                      Interior ,lights, wheels,I like it all.
                      Its clean and simple with your own personality to it.im really into those wheels and I seen a cd5 near me with those on.imma attempt to buy them off of him since they look at home on seattle silver cbs lol.
                      Nice work
                      Thanks man. I appreciate everything you and everyone else has been saying about my car lately. If you have the chance to get my rims, I would def recommend them. Especially since they refuse to bend to the pothole gods. lol. Did you ever get your CB back on the road, or is the water pump still giving you problems?

Comment

Car looks great. Keep up the good work.

I would paint the spoiler to match. I have ordered from these guys twice. Fast shipping and the match is great.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/honda/

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                          Car looks great. Keep up the good work.

I would paint the spoiler to match. I have ordered from these guys twice. Fast shipping and the match is great.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/honda/

Steve
                          Thanks man, I will look into that.

Comment

OK, big update. First of all, had my first car show of the year over the weekend. I will post more in a separate thread from that.

And I got pulled over on the way home that night...loud exhaust. Got out of the ticket tho.

And last, new parts attained.

Comment

Was able to get a few small things done before the rain started today. First, changed my sway bar link bushings. Can you believe the old ones are about a year old. When you buy cheap no name gear from Ebay, you get what you paid for.

And got a new radiator cap. Going with my touches of random gold theme.

Hope next weekend it doesn't rain. I want to try and get the fog lights and retrofit headlights done. I guess I'll watch the weather.

Comment

Well, minor update. I had a small exhaust leak, and found it. The gasket between the header and down pipe failed.

Again, cheap no name part bought off ebay, and didn't last 2 years. Felpro gasket replacement and sounded better.

BUT...

Then I was picking up a friend, and attempted to turn around in a driveway that I knew I shouldn't. AND...

Ripped my bumper cover clean off, and damaged the flex part of my down pipe. But I will rise above. Got my new down pipe in already, installing this weekend. And gonna keep the bumper cover loose and get those quick release snaps for the fenders. It will be nice to be able to take it off quick when needing to.

Pictures coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X