Smiley_cb7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post

I did end up installing that AEM V2, and I love it.. I think it made a minimal difference over my previous intake setup, but I looks a lot better though
    yah in the mid-range it does very well, up top it's not much more though. glad you're happy with it. i want to hear a good vid with the lope. i need to get my ass in gear on mine so i can keep up with yours. my engine is getting close but my body work and interior are not even on the same planet, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

I can't help but say, congrats on the sweetest ride on this site. Perfect from every angle.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
        yah in the mid-range it does very well, up top it's not much more though. glad you're happy with it. i want to hear a good vid with the lope. i need to get my ass in gear on mine so i can keep up with yours. my engine is getting close but my body work and interior are not even on the same planet, lol.
        Step by step bro, you'll be there for sure.. Damn those are some crazy wtq numbers man! Great job.. not to undermine those awesome whp numbers but dang keep it up and you will be past me in no time

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
        I can't help but say, congrats on the sweetest ride on this site. Perfect from every angle.
        I don't know about all that now but thank you sir, much appreciated

Comment

Gorgeous CB7! You've earned every bit of props you've received. A real inspiration for all owners, myself included!
          1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Hello jchsmiley.

I saw this a while back in one of the Honda fetish pages or Pennington field. I was just wondering if this is yours?

StraightAs jamz720
            HTTPS://youtu.be/sJA1_TQ-WVY

Comment

Originally posted by apalileo View Post
              Gorgeous CB7! You've earned every bit of props you've received. A real inspiration for all owners, myself included!
              Thanks!

Originally posted by jamz720 View Post

Hello jchsmiley.

I saw this a while back in one of the Honda fetish pages or Pennington field. I was just wondering if this is yours?
              Yes it is.. Hey! I love the pic!

Comment

Last edited by Smiley_cb7; 01-20-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Great numbers man. Is your mods list up to date on the front page? If so what did you add to net yourself 10 more hp? Car looks great btw!
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    Great numbers man. Is your mods list up to date on the front page? If so what did you add to net yourself 10 more hp? Car looks great btw!
                    Yea everything is up to date as far as I know. Literally the only thing different is on the old tune I had a eBay generic intake and on this one I have a Aem v2 with the 4-inch velocity stack.. oh and just a different day different tune..

Comment

Ok so I finally got to go through this thread and try and revive all the pics.. I did as best as a could but I don't have all the pictures anymore that I once had but still.. it's better than none. I haven't done much with the car lately just driving it on weekend or whenever since daily status is no longer. I did get some new wheels though! Ssr Sp3 in 17" this time to switch it up from the previous 16" that I had and I love them. Really changed the look of the car imo. The car still runs very strong and is very fun to drive.. I am going to be boosting it in the near future but I always love an NA car.. here's a vid from the other day made a little bit more power

Super Black Coat

Last edited by Smiley_cb7; 01-20-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

SSR ftw! i have ssr on my cls6.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

The car looks great! Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Falken tires you have?

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            SSR ftw! i have ssr on my cls6.
                            Sweet! Gotta love ssr's man they're the best
                            Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                            The car looks great! Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Falken tires you have?
                            Thank you! The tires.. they are the best tires I could get per my tire guy in the size I was wanting 215/40.. so I went with them, I've always heard good things about azenis' too and I must say they are some badass tires especially when heated up a lil.. so grippy!

Comment

Last edited by Smiley_cb7; 03-03-2022, 02:50 PM.

Comment

A recent pic

I just this pic after a fresh wax

Comment

Working...
                                X