casual encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casual encounters

what websites are good to meet women for casual encounters? and can i get arrested for offering money for this?

currently single and tired of spending hundreds of dollars going out and trying to find decent looking women for one night stands. i feel like it would be easier to just give the several hundred to somebody good looking who is looking to make some extra cash on the side but i think prostitution is illegal in most states, isn't it?

thoughts?
    Last edited by rexload; 01-16-2012, 04:19 PM.

1) match.com
    2) yes, yes u will.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Is this a joke?

A) You're spending HUNDREDS for one night stands?!?
      B) There are easier, and cheaper, ways to meet women.
      C) And yes, exchanging money, for sex, is kinda sorta illegal. All over the country.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Plenty of fish

The only problem with that is there are two types of girls on there...the ones who want a boyfriend and the ones who want the attention...The ones who want a boyfriend....well you dont want them...and the ones who want attention...well they dont want you.

Or go to a rub and tug...half the price of a hooker and the end result is the same.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

well every time i go out, I tend to spend around $75 on drinks/gas/clothes/car wash/costs money to get into some places/etc... and i typically don't find somebody extremely attractive and with no morals every single time I go out... (not even close) so it takes a lot of going out... it adds up to hundreds of dollars and lots of time wasted.

Comment

Thats life my man

When you go out dont go out with the intention of getting laid or to meet women...go out to have a good time and then youll see everything else fall into place.

Its worked for me anyways.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Work on your Game.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I know I need to work on my game. I read that book - Secret Society of Pickup Artists... but working on my game is only going to translate into more money and more time... I am looking for something easy with no strings attached while I'm still single.

Comment

Ignore the women. Have fun and stack your change. They'll notice, they always do. When they start looking and bite the hook for the bate, fuck 'um real hard and real good.

We as men have to stick together more. Ride out with your homies, shoot pool, talk about football, go bowling, do all the competitive shit we do to keep your mind off of them. Trust me, they'll come.

Women are just like men. They want what they can't have. Make yourself un-have-able.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    Ignore the women. Have fun and stack your change. They'll notice, they always do. When they start looking and bite the hook for the bate, fuck 'um real hard and real good.

We as men have to stick together more. Ride out with your homies, shoot pool, talk about football, go bowling, do all the competitive shit we do to keep your mind off of them. Trust me, they'll come.

Women are just like men. They want what they can't have. Make yourself un-have-able.
                    ^I agree 100%^ point made lest Saturday when i went out to the bar w/ my brother in law. I usually go out lookin to dance n get shot down every now and again, but i went out ready for pool after the strip club n got mad attention. Women for the most part feed off attention. the less you give, the more they want n will show that they are interested, and don't risk catching an STD. Especially over something you're paying for. Just be patient.

Comment

my problem is also that okay-looking women just don't do it for me. i only want top-of-the-line with no strings attached... although I guess I could just drink a case of beer and then the perception changes a good bit.

Comment

do what maple does lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

which is what?

Comment

hit him up, he'll tell ya.

but I think he goes on CL, & posts up something. that or hits the women there up. although most he's showed me are chubbies/fat or with kids. in other words, the ones most guys dont want to bother with.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                              Plenty of fish

The only problem with that is there are two types of girls on there...the ones who want a boyfriend and the ones who want the attention...The ones who want a boyfriend....well you dont want them...and the ones who want attention...well they dont want you.

Or go to a rub and tug...half the price of a hooker and the end result is the same.
                              This isnt always true. I know from experience.

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                              my problem is also that okay-looking women just don't do it for me. i only want top-of-the-line with no strings attached... although I guess I could just drink a case of beer and then the perception changes a good bit.
                              And there in lies your problem. You want top of the line? You're gonna have to pay for top of the line.

And eventually, people settle down and become "normal" people. You can keep chasing younger girls but once you reach 30, chasing 22 year-olds isnt so cool anymore.

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                              which is what?
                              Craigslist.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X