No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice car, new headlights will really set it off !! Quick question did you use the rear disc brake conversion from a 92-93 accord ?
    Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
      I was roaming around the forum and looked at the old DIY on the HID retrofit. Everything is old and out dated. All the links to pictures do not work. You should make up a new one, with all your good detailed pictures. You could even throw all the details of exactly which kit you bought.

Might be helpful to a lot of people.

I am stoked to see it done with the shroud.
      I was thinkin' about that, but i'll need some time to put something like that together.

Thanks for the support.

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
      Really nice car, new headlights will really set it off !! Quick question did you use the rear disc brake conversion from a 92-93 accord ?
      Much appreciated. And yes, my rear disc conversion is from a 92' EX Coupe. I used the entire trailing arm assembly...everything but the ABS components. It was a direct swap, just remember to grab the soft lines from the donor car and you're good to go.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Looks good!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Well I guess that's cool...

JK great job man

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              Looks good!
              Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
              Well I guess that's cool...

JK great job man
              Thanks guys.

Im still not 100% satisfied with them...so i took them apart and put a few more coats on the corner lenses and applied some tin-foil tape around the projectors. Also installed my CCFL angel eyes on the inside of the shrouds..(didn't think i'd use them). Then i decided to polish the inside of the lenses.

Everything is now a little more shiny.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

DAMN!!!! So Eff'n Clean bro. I'm hella jealous. So crispy. Look'n dope bro.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                  DAMN!!!! So Eff'n Clean bro. I'm hella jealous. So crispy. Look'n dope bro.

Thank you, Sir.

just a lil' teaser...

Gonna take her to the shop tomorrow, clean her up and snap a few pix in this awesome weather we're having here in the PNW.
                  Last edited by islandhopper; 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

OMG i hate youuu! Hahah it was suuper nice today huh! Sooo im thinkin you should quit being a sister dick and just mob to the meet tmrw you havent been to one in more then 2 months!~

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Yah you should come out we have the perfect spot for coupe pics!
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        OMG i hate youuu! Hahah it was suuper nice today huh! Sooo im thinkin you should quit being a sister dick and just mob to the meet tmrw you havent been to one in more then 2 months!~
                        lmao..sister dick?

ima busy mother fucker my friend. and have you seen gas prices lately?! that's 100miles there and 100miles back. can't swing it this time, but the next one is a GO.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Yah you should come out we have the perfect spot for coupe pics!
                        Next time, guys. I'll be ready.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````

w/cut-off

...w/out cut-off

Will have out-put pics later tonight...
                          Last edited by islandhopper; 03-25-2012, 09:58 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Its gorgeous Matt! I'm jealous! I can't wait for moaaaar pics! And when you installing your new rims!?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nice cb! Btw, is that 4 point strut brace THAT much better than the normal ones, like megan racing? Im seriously thinking about getting one.
                              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

My vote for one of the sexiest front ends around.

Comment

Working...
                                X