Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got front GSR leathers, what backseats fit CB7s?

Comment

so s2k seats will bolt right in?!
      -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
      newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by [mike]
        Installed 99 (5th gen) lude seats in my CB7 last night, it was pretty easy, but harder than 4th gen lude seats. I swapped the inner slider (closest to the center console) from the accord seat onto the lude seat, it wasnt perfect but its easy to get it to fit... gonna take it off and enlarge one of the holes to make it a little better. since the inner slider is an accord one, it bolts in fine, then you need to pull on the outer slider to get it to line up with the hole, and lastly the back corner closest to the rear doors im going to need to bend and drill, but as of now, 3/4 bolts are in and the seat is sturdy, and they slide all the way forward and back and they are installed in my SEDAN. I will get pics eventually for your collection el!
        99 is 5th gen?? im pretty sure that if 90-93 is 4th gen, that 94-97 is 5th gen, but maybe im just an idiot....

Comment

Originally Posted by [mike]
          Installed 99 (5th gen) lude seats in my CB7 last night, it was pretty easy, but harder than 4th gen lude seats. I swapped the inner slider (closest to the center console) from the accord seat onto the lude seat, it wasnt perfect but its easy to get it to fit... gonna take it off and enlarge one of the holes to make it a little better. since the inner slider is an accord one, it bolts in fine, then you need to pull on the outer slider to get it to line up with the hole, and lastly the back corner closest to the rear doors im going to need to bend and drill, but as of now, 3/4 bolts are in and the seat is sturdy, and they slide all the way forward and back and they are installed in my SEDAN. I will get pics eventually for your collection el!

Originally posted by mondojackal
          99 is 5th gen?? im pretty sure that if 90-93 is 4th gen, that 94-97 is 5th gen, but maybe im just an idiot....
          please note that he is referring to preludes (lude), and not accords.
          92-96 prelude is the 4th gen lude, 97-01 is the 5th gen (and last) lude.
          http://www.92lude.com/prelude_specs.htm
          http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/u...x.cfm/id/2265/

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            Originally Posted by [mike]

please note that he is referring to preludes (lude), and not accords.
            92-96 prelude is the 4th gen lude, 97-01 is the 5th gen (and last) lude.
            http://www.92lude.com/prelude_specs.htm
            http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/u...x.cfm/id/2265/
            yeah, i dont need links to pages, thanks anyways...

Comment

too bad those super tight black S2K seats were sittin amongst that old-lookin maroon interior. haha. took me many hours to rid mine of the maroon.

Comment

I have a question about seat swaps. The seatbelts, how does that work? It looks like the place where the seat belt clips into is attached to the seat itself. So you cant ever reuse the stock accord seatbelt system if you change seats?

Comment

s2000

i want to see more of that car

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Yeah I do too. Cause if S2000 seats will bolt right in with no modifications needed that would be bad ass. As long as it is just a bolt in and out job I can do it myself, but fabrication and making things work work safely is not my cup of tea. I can do bolt in stuff though.

Also, if those S2000 seats do go in easy, I might save up and get me a pair of those if I can just bolt them in and be ready to go.

Comment

anyone put 03-04 civic si seats in their accord. a buddy of mine is prolly gonna get after market seats and i migt buy his si seats off of em.

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                        i want to see more of that car
                        I actually saw this car in person a couple night ago and I got to say its bad ass! This dude has all the type-R goodies with a mean H22 (used to be boosted). He is like a mechanic genius. Hopefully in the near future he will be doing my motor swap for me.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                          I actually saw this car in person a couple night ago and I got to say its bad ass! This dude has all the type-R goodies with a mean H22 (used to be boosted). He is like a mechanic genius. Hopefully in the near future he will be doing my motor swap for me.

any why didnt you get me pics

i want to see more if you can get it and it looks like the guy is a god from what i can see

1966 Chevy Nova
                          1974 Super Beetle
                          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                          2004 Honda Element
                          2004 Honda Ruckus
                          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                          www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                            I have a question about seat swaps. The seatbelts, how does that work? It looks like the place where the seat belt clips into is attached to the seat itself. So you cant ever reuse the stock accord seatbelt system if you change seats?

that is a good question. can anyone answer that?

and in the first post it said "RSX pics coming soon"

are there any yet? cause i'm just about to get my friend's set and i also wanna know what kinna work is envolved.

Comment

so of all the seats in this thread, which ones are bolt ins?

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                                any why didnt you get me pics

i want to see more if you can get it and it looks like the guy is a god from what i can see
                                Will do. I will be doing a little business with him in about a month so I'll get some pics.
                                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                                X