No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, i couldn't agree anymore w/ quickangel, it sounds SUPER mean! good choice on man!

ps. w00t w00t for my Lexus-ES300-fog-equipped buddy!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I just purchased a PROGRESS rear sway bar online! so that should be going on as soon as the UPS guy delivers it to my doorstep lol. I got it from this place for a pretty reasonable price, like 145.50 shipped so it was a pretty good deal I think. http://neverenoughauto.com/index.php...roduct_id=2538

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

the cb is looking great kai. your exhaust is almost the exact same as what i had on mine. it sounds really mean with the h22 in there. it gets a deeper sound. well ive been looking for another cb7 recently or an ef sedan or hatch something good on gas. i probably wont do much to it like i use too but we'll see.lol anyways car is looking great man.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

So this is what I spent the last two days replacing in my car.....the damn blower motor. Not because it was broken or anything, but my fresh/recirc button was getting jammed everytime I pressed it, the stupid motor made a loud grinding noise and wouldn't shut off. I got one at the Pick N Pull for 30 bucks, one w/ working vents/flaps and all is well now. Here's my old piece of crap fresh/recirc. motor w/ the flaps not working. I guess I can still use the blower motor once the one in my car fails hopefully a LONG time from now.

^^^that black square box is actually a motor which moves the flaps for the fresh air and recirc air. The guys at the dealership screwed it up when they replaced the blower motor for $375, I'm never using the dealer again.
          Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:36 AM.

member's ride thread
          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I finally got my Vigor Brake Upgrade done!!

Today for about 7 hours, me and Owequitit installed my brakes, well mostly him lol, but I did half. It was a bitch getting those 4 bolts that hold the hub on, even w/ a breaker bar so we had to resort to the big gun, the big impact gun lol. Boy, that made us look like wimps, just blasting the nut off in no time. After that, we managed to strip 2 bolts on the back side, the 12 star point 10mm bolts, but they're still holding, I'd have to go to Honda later and get new ones to replace those w/. All in all, it was a very productive day, Rotors, Caliper and Pads installed. And I'm liking the setup, just can't be to aggressive.....YET. So here's the pics....and I'm out....after driving 220 miles and doing the brakes, yeah i'm kinda tired. hope you like em.

Pressing in the bearings

Old Powerslot rotors on the left, new Vigor's on the right.

vigor on bottom, accord powerslot on top.

all assembled

Look at all that round goodness behind my wheels.
            Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:37 AM.

member's ride thread
            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Looks much better, but the 2 star bolts were already stripped...
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nice, cars coming along nicely, keep it up man

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  Looks much better, but the 2 star bolts were already stripped...
                  oh yeah that's right the dude's before kinda stripped em'. But I got a question, does elevation affect anything? b/c they stop WAY harder down in Chandler, AZ an elev. of 1200ft compared to Prescott, an elev of 5000ft. I mean ABS locks up almost everytime w/ moderate brake pressure, I LOVE IT!

member's ride thread
                  91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                    oh yeah that's right the dude's before kinda stripped em'. But I got a question, does elevation affect anything? b/c they stop WAY harder down in Chandler, AZ an elev. of 1200ft compared to Prescott, an elev of 5000ft. I mean ABS locks up almost everytime w/ moderate brake pressure, I LOVE IT!

That should have absolutely no effect. It is far more likely that your pads are starting to get broken in due to mileage as opposed to any altitude differences. Usually, it takes about 500-600 miles for everything to get broken in completely.

Comment

Your TSX retrofit is beautiful. I think I need to do one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfrom1986
                        Your TSX retrofit is beautiful. I think I need to do one now.
                        haha all you need is a weekend and the right tools and you're set lol.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

So I was looking on Craigslist....and found THIS.........A VIS CF hood.

right after I washed it

but then the water dried and left a faded hood. I know I'm gonna have to get it recleared, but I need to make it fit on my car first lol

^^after I used ICE polish on it, it kinda helped but its nowhere near as shiny
                          Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:37 AM.

member's ride thread
                          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

but at first I had issues w/ it not latching properly, but a little patience and time later.... I GOT IT TO LATCH!!!! so after I moved the hinges bolted to the fender, that did the trick along w/ raising the latch as high as it'll go. So here's some pics: but also remember I'm getting it fixed at a body shop to get recleared. since it looks like shit right now lol. I'm also concerned that the edges near the headlights are not sitting flush. There's like a 3/4 inch gap between the headlight and hood.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:38 AM.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I have dealt with a couple of OEM hoods from that brand. Don't be very surprised if there are some gaps around it. They don't typically fit flush.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                                I have dealt with a couple of OEM hoods from that brand. Don't be very surprised if there are some gaps around it. They don't typically fit flush.
                                yeah i guess thats the price I have to pay, but on the highway it doesn't flutter or move around at all even at 90mph, so I'm pretty confident it'll stay and not smash my windshield

member's ride thread
                                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Working...
                                X