No announcement yet.

deevergote : 2009 Honda Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And at the rate of 60k per year, you'll be there in no time.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice choice. Should be a reliable little car.

Comment

good luck wit it deev. i like the first gen better. sorry

Comment

And yeah, GM is notorious for shitty susp.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Honda-Tuning had a feature on the 09 Fit and compared it to the iconic EF. They say it has the same kind of impact upon the driver as the old Civic did when it first came out. I expect this car to last a long time in the Honda community. Although, I do think the first gen Fit will last longer and have more aftermarket support.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

i'd rock a fit lol, nice pick up. i wouldn't go so far as to say bottom of the barrel honda though. any idea if anyone has done the k20z swap into the newer fits yet?
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                good luck wit it deev. i like the first gen better. sorry
                Yeah, there are elements of the 1st gen that I like better too. I'd probably have grabbed an 08 if I could've found a new one. I wanted brand new so I could be sure it was broken in properly, and maintained properly from day 1. 09 was the only option. It's growing on me, though. uslspct compared it to a Matrix when he saw it, and that pissed me off. I hate those things! I can see the similarities though!

The 09 is a little heavier, and a little more powerful.

And yeah, GM's suspensions SUCK. That was the first thing to go on the GTP. It was going to cost me about $500 in parts to fix it... with a hookup. I expect the Fit to last for at least 80,000. I don't plan on lowering it, but I may get some adjustable shocks. Of course, the strut towers are nearly impossible to reach on this thing!

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                  i'd rock a fit lol, nice pick up. i wouldn't go so far as to say bottom of the barrel honda though. any idea if anyone has done the k20z swap into the newer fits yet?
                  Well, it's the cheapest, most stripped down Honda you can buy in the US. There are no Hondas with an MSRP lower than $15,220... No cars, anyway (motorcycles and stuff, obviously... I also plan on getting one of those )

I haven't seen anything in an 09 yet. I'm sure the L15A4 in my car is similar to the L15 in other Fits, so it's probably pretty much the same as far as swaps go. If I get out of my current line of work and this motor ever blows up, I MIGHT consider a K swap.

Comment

Yeah, i couldve shown the light on a few probs the GTP probably mightve had or wouldve seen.

And yeah, i was gonna say that this looks ALOT like the new Matrix, lol. That or the Mazda 5 wagon-van thing.

Comment

Arrrgggg I'm Gonna Have A Fit

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

This car is great on gas. I drove one last weekend. You are definitely prepared to handle these crazy fuel prices. Awesome ride!
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

whats the steering wheel light on for?
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Because the car isn't on... just the accessory power. It has electric power steering.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                              I hope to get some OEM Sport alloys for it, as well as HIDs, and hopefully the Sport lip kit and spoiler. Basically, I want to turn it into the Sport model that I didn't want to afford.
                              nice

here's some inspiration

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                                nice

here's some inspiration

You, sir, suck.

I bet I could spend another $15,000 on Mugen parts!

Comment

Working...
                                X