No announcement yet.

SUSP : Rear 5-Lug Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so like where did guys get rear rotors at what store did u get them at? my buddy has stock type r rotors an they dont fit my rear bearings

Comment

Again if itr rotors don't fit...

Read post 81.

It helps to read again..

Comment

so im having trouble with the rear i got these hub bearings and they dont even fit on the rear.....the accord bearing slides rite on an rite off but the prelude ones dont even fit its like if the spindle is a few mm to small can any one help me out?

Comment

any help?

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
            so im having trouble with the rear i got these hub bearings and they dont even fit on the rear.....the accord bearing slides rite on an rite off but the prelude ones dont even fit its like if the spindle is a few mm to small can any one help me out?
            Pictures? Usually when you take out your stock bearing, It leaves a ring in the back of the spindal. You'll have to take that out also.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              Pictures? Usually when you take out your stock bearing, It leaves a ring in the back of the spindal. You'll have to take that out also.
              how do i do that? i wish i took some pics of it by my phone was dead idk it was like even with the spindle it was like knoking evenly

Comment

Just take a flat head and pry it foward but with out any pictures of how it really is, it'll be hard for members to help. Pictures help with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                  a pic of the finished product
                  Why didn't anyone comment on this before?

Why and where did this 5 lug rear drum come from Bobby?
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I believe it came from a 98+ accord.

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                      I believe it came from a 98+ accord.
                      thats pretty kewl!!! wounder how he did that....

Comment

these are just example but im useing honda prelude 5 lug bearings

where the green is, the accord bearings just slides on an off the spindle but the prelude ones doesnt slide on there, in the next pic below it sits even with the spindle ?

Comment

lube it up, no one said life was easy.
                          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                            lube it up, no one said life was easy.
                            haha wish it was that easy

Comment

kinda looks like the race is still on there. on the accord spindle do you see the ball bearings exposed? i used lots of pb blaster, channel lock pliers and lots of muscle to get it off. good luck!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                                kinda looks like the race is still on there. on the accord spindle do you see the ball bearings exposed? i used lots of pb blaster, channel lock pliers and lots of muscle to get it off. good luck!
                                took da bolt off an came rite off but im trying to put the lude bearing on an its dead even with the accord spindle it doesnt even slide on its a dead even its like the outer diamater is the same as the spindle

Comment

Working...
                                X