93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
    To be honest its nothing , i mean it dosnt effect anything other than having that annoying light ,

i should be getting a LUDE wheel so while i do that im going to be removing my ABS bulb as well thats another PITA light thats lite . i hate seeing lights all lite up on the cluster .

i guess im just picky
    You guess? I already knew you are! But you're getting a Lude steering wheel?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

yeah man . i been wanting one and theres one up for grabs and im in love with it ..lol so hopefully i could by this weekend , if not hopefully its not gone by wensday (PAYDAY)

Then its the Rear window , and a tint

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
        yeah man . i been wanting one and theres one up for grabs and im in love with it ..lol so hopefully i could by this weekend , if not hopefully its not gone by wensday (PAYDAY)

Then its the Rear window , and a tint
        Cool, but what's wrong with the rear window?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

The leafs are changing color so i figure i go out and try and get some shots , enjoy

Comment

Your front end looks complete. I know it's been said before but I'll say it again......She's begging to be lowered.
            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
              Your front end looks complete. I know it's been said before but I'll say it again......She's begging to be lowered.
              thanks man , i know , i know i plan on lowering it after the winter . if money permits ill prob do it before but ill be shooting for after winter

Comment

I was about to say do it now but then I remembered where you're from and it can wait after winter
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Yeah man the snow out here when it hits really blows. But luckly the car will be parked for 3 weeks . im going to be on Vacation from the 16th of Dec to the 8th of Jan

Comment

Looking good bro! Some one-piece headlights would deff set that front end!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Looking good bro! Some one-piece headlights would deff set that front end!

Yeah i know , but lets see whats next

Comment

This is one FRESHHH Arcadia Green CB. Like what you've done to it so far!
                        Polish up those prelude wheels bro!..so they shine like mirrors.
                        Last edited by CbCl7; 10-27-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                          This is one FRESHHH Arcadia Green CB. Like what you've done to it so far!
                          Polish up those prelude wheels bro!..so they shine like mirrors.
                          Thanks Bro when i took the recent pictures the wheels were rather dirty , But i know what you mean about polishing them up, i clean them up every chance i get but i was looking to get them polished by some local guy that charging 35 a wheel .

Comment

man that is a very beautiful CB.

Comment

You're CB is looking great! Keep it up

As for your "brake light" issue, did you swap over the brown box that were in your OEM tails into the new red/clears?

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                You're CB is looking great! Keep it up

As for your "brake light" issue, did you swap over the brown box that were in your OEM tails into the new red/clears?
                                Thanks man i really appreciate it . its pretty cool when a CB7 heavy hitter starts noticing my progress .

And as far the "Brake Light" issue i eventually switched out the little box you are refurring to but i still got a "Brake Light". Although i didnt screw them in to the actual light while testing it. Would it make a difference if it wasnt screwed in

Comment

Working...
                                X