What is bottom door runner called?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is bottom door runner called?

I got a 92 ex coupe. I need to replace the interior trim piece that clips in at bottom of door entrance. It covers part of the carpet and is color of carpet basically. What is that piece called. I can't find it in honda store cause i don't know the name i guess.

This is what your looking for. The last bit of the part number changes based on color.

Garnish, R Front Side *NH89L* (Palmy Gray)
    84201-SM2-000ZB

Garnish, R Front Side *B44L* (Palmy Blue)
    84201-SM2-000ZC

Garnish, R Front Side *R104L* (Vintage Red)
    84201-SM2-000ZD

Garnish, R Front Side *Y18L* (Silky Ivory)
    84201-SM2-000ZF

Other side

Garnish, L Front Side *NH89L* (Palmy Gray)
    84251-SM2-000ZB

Garnish, L Front Side *B44L* (Palmy Blue)
    84251-SM2-000ZC

Garnish, L Front Side *R104L* (Vintage Red)
    84251-SM2-000ZD

Garnish, L Front Side *Y18L* (Silky Ivory)
    84251-SM2-000ZF

Hope this helps.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Hey zed for now on you don’t have to start with I have a 92 ex coupe. We know whatcha got
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Any junkyards in your area? I just got one for my rear passenger side door from the yard not too long ago.
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Hey zed for now on you don’t have to start with I have a 92 ex coupe. We know whatcha got
          Yeah haha.

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
          Any junkyards in your area? I just got one for my rear passenger side door from the yard not too long ago.
          Yeah i live in denver so there's a few. I'm going to put it on my list when i go there. Wanted to see how much a new one was.
          Last edited by zedjr10; 02-14-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

It is listed under "interior", then "floor mat". Some still available from Honda for about $25. What color do you need? You need an MRT with a few pictures of your car so we'd know the interior color.
            Last edited by Fleetw00d; 02-14-2018, 08:41 PM.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              It is listed under "interior", then "floor mat". Some still available from Honda for about $25. What color do you need? You need an MRT with a few pictures of your car so we'd know the interior color.
              I have the beige color interior.

Comment

Working...
              X