loud92CB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    the man is putting in work, looks like you and the wife had fun.
    yup yup just waitin on the last clutch line to come in so i can drive and work out kinks.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

love the headlights man, i saw them on AndysAutosport and was thinking about getting them for a retro but i couldnt tell if they were 9091 or 9293 style
      -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
      Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
        love the headlights man, i saw them on AndysAutosport and was thinking about getting them for a retro but i couldnt tell if they were 9091 or 9293 style
        9293 but even if its a 9091 car u can just shave the grill a little and it will flow together.... if you look closely at all my pics there are a ton where i have a 9091 front end on a 92. its no biggy. i didnt see the need to really retro these... im loving the output they have right outta the box. not to mention its headlight corner and bracket all together and comes with 90069005 bulbs too.
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
          now for the ones that dont know yet. im getting married!!! to this wonderful woman.
          Johana

this is when she stole my heart

we are also expecting a little boy around Dec 5. Benjamin James Browning already loves the sound of tuners he was going nuts in the belly at the IA!!

he knows when he is in daddys car and mommys car (cg2 w/v6)
          LOOKS LIKE hes READY TO VROOM VROOM haha good stuff i got my own lil one gurl 2 months old!
          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

he will be one month this coming monday. and he is a blast we took our first bath together tonight lol he shit everywhere. ha gotta love them. congrats on the little girl
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

9293 but even if its a 9091 car u can just shave the grill a little and it will flow together.... if you look closely at all my pics there are a ton where i have a 9091 front end on a 92. its no biggy. i didnt see the need to really retro these... im loving the output they have right outta the box. not to mention its headlight corner and bracket all together and comes with 90069005 bulbs too.
              nice, im lookin at the black ones, and ill just have my friend paint them all black and throw his TSXs in there when he upgrades to AP1 projectors
              -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
                nice, im lookin at the black ones, and ill just have my friend paint them all black and throw his TSXs in there when he upgrades to AP1 projectors
                the one pieces? i would go with the 2 pieces less cutting.... i would think...
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

the one pieces? i would go with the 2 pieces less cutting.... i would think...
                  no theres a set just like yours but the projector housing is black
                  http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...i00149673.html
                  -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

well shit on a dirty dick.... i need to find those on ebay.... i would have some macnasty plans for those
                    Members Ride sold...

Comment

well shit on a dirty dick.... i need to find those on ebay.... i would have some macnasty plans for those
                      Those are the exact ones you already have. They just blackhoused the projector surrounding.

This fellow blackhoused his projectors just like you would with OEMs:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=90185

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Those are the exact ones you already have. They just blackhoused the projector surrounding.

This fellow blackhoused his projectors just like you would with OEMs:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=90185
                        i like the look of these more than just blackhoused retroed OEMs because of the shroud it comes with. no need to custom make one unless youre putting in a larger projector
                        -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Comment

very true is its not ugly looking IMO it looks classy and stockish.... but its on a 90's accord which didnt have projectors lol.
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

fuck shit damn monkey balls goat nuts!!!!!! ahhhhh i wanna throw wrenchs and beat on some fenders!!!!!!! damnit. so car was outta time... made the right line ups and now i cant get this damn tbelt on the damn cam gear!! i need a garage and another 40gs in tools!!!! grrr
                            Members Ride sold...

Comment

end rant!!!
                              Members Ride sold...

Comment

My tool game is gettin sicker by the week. Mr snap on hooks me up and it's te only bill I like paying on time
                                Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
                                X