Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who else is SICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sick too
    which blows cause if i miss two more days of cdc im out of the class

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

You can try drinking more milk? I think that might be why I have a good immune system but I'm no doctor.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lebb
        You can try drinking more milk? I think that might be why I have a good immune system but I'm no doctor.. lol
        i drink a ton of milk

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Originally posted by xx93accordxx
          i drink a ton of milk
          Well then I guess some of us are born lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Lebb
            Well then I guess some of us are born lucky
            knock on wood.

I've been asking around school, and everyone has got sick over the holidays. Some for several days, others for a good two weeks.

They need more milk.
            DEVOTE

Comment

im sick so is everyone i no hahah..it blows

Comment

I consume 2000mg of Vitamin C everyday.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

got a little sick 3 days ago, but now it's hitting me full force. I feel like shit and start school on Monday, eh great. I've still gotta buy books and work out my schedule, thats gonna be fun when i can barely talk w/o sneezing.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I been sick since Dec 26th LMAO

Originally posted by Juice21
                    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                    Originally posted by GameChewer
                    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I have a major germ phobia.

In my car and room, you will find 2 bottles of hand sanitizer. When I go to the restroom at public places,(If I really need to go!) I make sure to open the door with a paper towel instead of touching the door knob. My room is always clean. My friends say I have some sort of cleaning disorder?

Preventive measures I take to not get sick are:

Salt Gargles. I do them every night before I go to bed. Two years ago, my doctor recommended to do them, and ever since then I have been doing it.

I drink green tea in the evening, full of good antioxidants.

And every morning I eat a Vitamin C pill and take a fish oil capsule.
                      Last edited by HondaGuy1212; 01-10-2008, 01:46 PM.

Comment

hell yeah! I just got what all you guys had/have. I was on my way to a track meet one morning, and the whole way there I was like "ahh man my stomach kills! I think I'm gunna barf"

and then sure enough, I puked like 12 times at the meet before I even started warming up hahaha.

But it went away the next day. I had a flu shot like 2 months before hand too...so maybe it wasn't the flu I got, just some fucked up bug

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                          I have a major germ phobia.

In my car and room, you will find 2 bottles of hand sanitizer. When I go to the restroom at public places,(If I really need to go!) I make sure to open the door with a paper towel instead of touching the door knob. My room is always clean. My friends say I have some sort of cleaning disorder?

Preventive measures I take to not get sick are:

Salt Gargles. I do them every night before I go to bed. Two years ago, my doctor recommended to do them, and ever since then I have been doing it.

I drink green tea in the evening, full of good antioxidants.

And every morning I eat a Vitamin C pill and take a fish oil capsule.
                          Well that's a lil extreme... lol

Comment

bring tissue paper with u, because it sucks when u sit in class and ur flu kicks in. lolz
                            ----------------------------------I ♥ My CB7----------------------------------

Comment

sick as fuck. throwing up nightly as well as the squirts. i wanted to die two days ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X