• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Sucks they don't make gauge pods for our CB7s.

Not 100% sure though but I think DA gauge pods are more flush to CB7 a-pillars
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
        Sucks they don't make gauge pods for our CB7s.

Not 100% sure though but I think DA gauge pods are more flush to CB7 a-pillars
        ya, ill try to make it work the best i can. will lose the zip ties obv...

Comment

Fvcking awesome!!!! I bet you can't wait to rip it

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I'm so excited for you man! You've been waiting for a while.
            Originally posted by cb9love
            when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Congrats on that first stat up!!

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                Fvcking awesome!!!! I bet you can't wait to rip it
                Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                I'm so excited for you man! You've been waiting for a while.
                Originally posted by Xclusive1 View Post
                Congrats on that first stat up!!

Thanks folks! I cannot wait to rip this thing up and yes, I have been waiting for years for this!!

Comment

And if you guys/girls don't mind can you give me some more stars (votes) up top. Thanks

Comment

great car, great work, NOW SHOW ME MELTED TIRES AND I'LL SHOW YOU STARS LOL
                    CB7TUNER.com
                    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                      great car, great work, NOW SHOW ME MELTED TIRES AND I'LL SHOW YOU STARS LOL
                      haha, will do.

Comment

Well ran into the first big snag with the car and I'm not too happy. I guess the only place i can vent is here.

When we first turned the car power on (ACC) Smanager/Hondata threw a ton of codes! All codes actually, and the tuner guy said "I think your computer is toast man". This of course was impossible as it was a brand new S300 from HAMotorsports and I have faith in their products.
                        He finally determined that the connector wasn't plugged in all the way, and he fired the car up, no issues. After a day goes by he writes me and says he cannot flash the ECU with a new file, says it won't take the new file. He said all signs point to it being a bad ECU and bad solder joints on the ECU.

He gave the ECU to a buddy of his to check out and he said there are no issues with it.

So. He is going to try a another ECU and see what happens. HAMotorsports said they would test the ECU and replace free of charge of course. BUT....... I can't help but think that the tuner guy fooked this ECU somehow when he gave it power with plugs half in......

either way....... I'm not impressed. I know it will be fixed in time but it will be weeks before this gets fixed

Comment

oh fuck. you got this tho!
                          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            Well ran into the first big snag with the car and I'm not too happy. I guess the only place i can vent is here.

When we first turned the car power on (ACC) Smanager/Hondata threw a ton of codes! All codes actually, and the tuner guy said "I think your computer is toast man". This of course was impossible as it was a brand new S300 from HAMotorsports and I have faith in their products.
                            He finally determined that the connector wasn't plugged in all the way, and he fired the car up, no issues. After a day goes by he writes me and says he cannot flash the ECU with a new file, says it won't take the new file. He said all signs point to it being a bad ECU and bad solder joints on the ECU.

He gave the ECU to a buddy of his to check out and he said there are no issues with it.

So. He is going to try a another ECU and see what happens. HAMotorsports said they would test the ECU and replace free of charge of course. BUT....... I can't help but think that the tuner guy fooked this ECU somehow when he gave it power with plugs half in......

either way....... I'm not impressed. I know it will be fixed in time but it will be weeks before this gets fixed
                            Yeah... that would piss me off too if that is in fact the case. I know very little about tuning but if that's what happened that really sucks... I hope not man.

Shit, I was expecting something really bad when I first started reading your post, don't do that to me man!

You will get 'er lined out. You have came this far. Ain't no thang.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad if the tuner fessed up to his mistakes (assuming he messed it up). But if I send this ECU back to California and they determine the tuner guy fubar'd it up and no-one wants to cough up the $$$ to replace it. .... I will lose it! Because right now I have the tuner saying its not his fault and stating the ECU is bad and not admitting any mistakes he may have made, which I can't prove anyways. No matter which one of them are guilty they will both deny it so they don't have to pay the cost of a new S300 ECU. And the tuner could be in the right too, he could of done nothing wrong. The ECU could of broke a solder joint during shipping ....

Anywho............ as sad as I am over this, on with show

Not sure I'll ever use this...

Comment

Confirmed. The S300 ECU I have is toast. Another known good ECU works fine. Time to send it back and cross my fingers that they send a new one.

pretty pissed off

Comment

Working...
                                X